AFAIK there is not an option to do this, actually.
I think there are two approaches. One is to use multiple series. This can get complicated in that you have to figure out where to put the x values for the points that cross the y axis threshold in between x axis points.
The other is to try to leverage the gradient fill to accomplish this as well, but I do not have an example for this, and determining your stop values for the gradient may be complicated as well.
- Highcharts two colors for fill of area chart
- Highcharts Area graph, use 2 fill colors above / below X axis
- Highcharts - Display legend for Pie chart in two columns
- Highcharts - In area chart how to use gradient color for multiple series?
- Center tooltip for highcharts area chart
- Highcharts gantt chart : Task progress indicator need to show a single task for various status like completed,inprogress etc with different colors
- Highcharts Area chart gradient fill
- HighCharts - Single legend for two columns in a Stack Column chart
- Highcharts display label for pie chart using html table as data source
- Highcharts Theming: How to set gradient colors for certain chart types only?
- Highcharts how to make a set number of colors for pie chart data and drilldown data
- Add or declare two plotOptions in highcharts for Synchronized chart
- Bar chart in High chart for indication of value with two colors in each bar where one color is always kept fixed
- Looking for a line chart drill down to area chart using Highcharts
- Adding space between the line and the fill in a Highcharts area chart
- HIGHCHARTS How to to make separate colors for shaded region and the line in Area Graph
- How to create a legend for bar colors in a Highcharts bar chart
- High Charts for an area-spline chart with area fill on only one data set in series
- Fill different colors in boxplot chart Highcharts
- HighCharts turn animation false for line chart
- set different colors for each column in highcharts
- Highcharts percentage of total for simple bar chart
- Highcharts - How to set custom colors for the series
- Highcharts not displaying data labels for Pie chart in arabic
- highcharts - chart names for multiple pie chart series in one chart
- Can highcharts crosshairs show on top of area chart fill?
- Change color of area chart programmatically in highcharts
- Highcharts highlight area between two lines
- HighCharts - Pie chart drilldown for multilevel (3 to 4 level)
- Highcharts - How can I remove starting and ending padding from area chart
More Query from same tag
- Location of data on the highcharts
- Highcharts jumping a whole month
- refresh data using scriptblock vb.net
- Highcharts area with data labels on others data labels
- Highcharts - not show due to change over the frequency time of one every second?
- How to change json jackson format for highcharts json
- Highcharts Progress Bar Chart
- jQuery upgrade causes an Uncaught TypeError
- R Highcharter customize legend to show only certain values
- Highcharts: yAxis title = current series name
- how create chart with highcharts.js and call ajax?
- Highcharts column + line combination chart with multiple series
- How to create a range between series?
- Highcharts Standalone Framework is empty
- Add tooltip to legend in highcharts when hovering
- Increase different marker sizes when hovering series using highcharts
- Create new value in legend for 2nd and 3rd drilldown
- Highcharts issues in add like 1/10 on top of the column chart
- Rounded edges Gauge with Highcharts.js
- remove Highchart.com link from the chart
- Disable click on datalabel in pie
- How to ignore hidden series when clicking on a legend using highcharts?
- How to translate the "Start" and "End" label in the tooltip of a Highcharts Gantt?
- Not rendering VU-meter Gauge chart using HighCharts in Durandal
- Highcharts. Pie chart. DataLabels formatter
- Simultaneous actions on action event on one graph
- Improve hovering over points to display tooltip
- How to create a row isolated heatmap with Highcharts
- Highchart : get image url after exporting
- Highcharts: legend on bottom with custom marginBottom already