I have typically done this by adding a decimal to the x value of the points that need to 'stack', as it were.
There isn't a great (easy) way to do it dynamically that I have found, but if your values are going to fall within a fairly controlled range, it works well.
In case when values are the same, there are printed in the same place. But you can use http://api.highcharts.com/highcharts#plotOptions.series.pointPlacement to move serie.
- Highcharts - categorial data values represented by distinct dots?
- How can i change highcharts data values by selecting from a dropdown list
- Highcharts - Global configuration with common code and unique data & Headings
- Highcharts Custom display of tooltips, based on data series values
- Setting data with null values doesn't remove dots from the chart
- passing json values to highcharts from .net code behind
- Negative values in the data not showing in highcharts linechart
- Highcharts fill map based on data values with React TypeScript
- Highcharts Not displaying function's data values
- How to make the Y Axis values not start from 0 in highcharts? How to display forcefully display the last category data on X axis in HighCharts ?
- Highcharts display label for pie chart using html table as data source
- Include additional highcharts source data in angular2 app
- How to show values in Highcharts tooltip other than x and y when data points are too high?
- In highcharts how can I provide data with values x, y, title so that I can put the title in the tooltip?
- Highcharts series visibility with csv data source
- HTML table as data source for highstock charts using highcharts
- Highcharts sparse data - hide empty values
- Highcharts heat map does not work with a wide range of data values (min: 0, max: 5,000,000)
- How to have multiple highcharts with different series data in vuejs without repeating code
- Append the data values in Highcharts
- highcharts add percent sign in data values
- Using a flask variable as data source for highcharts
- How to shift data using Series.addPoint without shifting x axis values in highcharts
- Highcharts - x-axis date interval data values count must be 12
- Plot Y axis data based on x axis values from a csv file : Highcharts
- Highcharts cloud issue with data source when duplicating chart
- Highcharts does not display years on Xaxis when data with NULL values
- Highcharts do not hold all the values of stacked columns chart with data time axes
- Highcharts data with x,y values golang struct
More Query from same tag
- Higcharts: how to render background text over the chart, when there are plotBand with different colors?
- Combined Chart Highcharts Pie plus Bar grouppadding and pointapadding issue
- Image on pie graph with highcharts
- HighCharts alternating dual xaxis
- HighCharts setting categories and series using JSON
- Highcharts - with datetime axis labels overlap
- OHLC chart draw a line on from one point to another
- Stock notes are overlapping on StockChart, Is there any way to handle this?
- How can I give data from my webworker to highchart
- Highcharts - Ignore Series in Pie Percentage
- I need to remove Y-axis labels on highcharts while keeping the data intact
- Highcharts - Dynamic enable/disable scrollbar
- Wordpress plugin : Yop Poll with pie chart
- How to calculate group padding in Highcharts based on x-axis width
- Python: Read data from Highcharts after setExtreme
- Highchart is not showing inside bootstrap div
- Highchart range selector right align
- enable scroll for high chart,high stock
- Highmaps: Wrap fillSetter for colorAxis
- Highchart loses fillOpacity when fillColor is specified
- Export to CSV button outside chart using Highcharts
- How to show xAxis categories up to the each chart in Bar-Highcharts library?
- Rendering HTML data attributes on highcharts series
- How to set a Maximum yAxis range for HighChart graph?
- How to use highcharts with angular 5?
- jQuery - Div doesn't fit page content
- Format tooltip in highchart map for dynamic variables, some with commas and others with percents
- remove quote from array without using JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK
- Dashboard supporting d3