i think you may be able to do what you want using the select event on the points. you can add an event handler to the select event in the chart (http://api.highcharts.com/highcharts#series.data.events.select) but you can also trigger it using the api: http://api.highcharts.com/highcharts#point.select().
it's not part of the api, but could be done using internal api function called
firepointevent that way:
to do something similar for dropdown, you can use
point.events.click event handler.
- programatically fire a click event for a point on highchart scatter plot
- Fire click event on a highchart column drilldown chart on clicking x axis for drill down reports
- HighChart : plot line click event for multiple chart
- Highcharts : How do I keep the marker formatting and make the click event fire with a 5K+ point scatter plot?
- changing page output view after click event on highchart plot point
- Use a symfony route with parameters in a click event for highchart series
- Highchart shiny R scatter plot - how to define individual point colors
- Search for and zoom in to a scatter plot point (Highcharts, react.js)
- HighChart : plot line and plot click event
- How to make click on area above / below small column, in unstacked column chart, fire the point click event
- disabling click event for a series highchart
- Click event on Highstock / Highchart plot
- In high chart how to add event for label click
- Highcharts shared tooltip for line series and scatter plot not working
- Get X Axis value on bar Highchart click event
- Click event not fire in highcharts tooltip
- Click event on highchart axis
- touch event support in highchart for iphone/ipads or any touchable devices
- HighCharts: Mouse click event is handled by both Series handler and Point handler
- adding click event dynamically created highchart
- Highchart showing indicator at last point for line chart
- Highcharts:add click event on data label for pie chart
- HIghchart Treemap - Add double click event on legend click
- Highcharts - Different Marker for Each Point of Area Plot
- Unable to trigger a click event on series data | Highchart
- Cannot set Individual Point color in Series for Highstock API, it works for Highchart API
- Click event for bar-chart using Highcharts not working?
- Highcharts - How can I get the nearest point on click event
- Call a function from within highchart click event in reactjs
More Query from same tag
- How to force tooltip to show in multiple graphs in highcharts with Vue 3?
- AngularJS With Highcharts WITHOUT JQuery
- how to find title in highcarts
- highchart - pointstart with given x values
- Highcharts chart resize on window resize event after setting a specific size
- Highcharts error #13 unless I run under IE compatibility view?
- A few histograms, each with different data but all of them having the same bin width and no gaps between bins
- How to use Highcharts theme with rCharts
- Highcharts data csv load
- HighCharts (Stock) Styling Issues (Mobile and Date Selector)
- How to move a chart (Highcharts) using the arrow keys?
- Changing data dynamically for a series in Highcharts
- How to position labels for plotbands on y axis in Highcharts
- Hicharts sankey diagram error when looping
- Use.js to set the height of highcharter plot and shinydashboard box
- How to combine HighStock stock-chart and HighCharts bubble-chart in React JS?
- Hightcharts Display Date month on X-Axis
- HightChart graph lable cutoff issue
- How to add custom fields to existing highcharts annotation
- How to add an array to an existing two-dimensional array (for use in Highcharts)
- show the sum of total time of a state in highcharts
- Rings around axis on hover on highcharts Variable radius pie
- Highchart treemap color averages out
- Highcharts with Icon Markers Plugin isn't rendering FontAwesome points
- highcharts xAxis density
- How to use jQuery when redrawing a chart?
- In Highcharts, zooming a small selection up to the edge, zooms both x and y when zoomtype = x
- resize on load of highcharts in gridster widget
- HighCharts: stacked bar shows percentages of stack
- Build a highchart chart using data from an external JSON