The best would be to do not load loaded files. You can do it by loading Highcharts once in main page and do not load in any of later loaded Highcharts pages.
Second solution is to put charts in separate iframes.
It is a fair call for Highcharts to claim that I'm loading a second instance of the namespace. Nevertheless, this is what I want to do.
I don't think that actually is what you want to do. There is never a reason to load the highcharts library twice. You simply want to load two charts on the same page.
The simple solution:
<script src="http://code.highcharts.com/highcharts.js"></script> (or however you load this file) from the output of your prx file. No need to call
delete(Highcharts); I don't think that line even does anything in this case.
The slightly more robust solution:
If you need to be able to access
Project.prx?id=123 directly through your browser (maybe for testing), you'll need to wrap that output up in full HTML depending on how it's called.
Modern browsers will include the header
X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest which you can test for in your server code and provide the wrapped or upwrapped chart accordingly; however, this method is really not reliable. A more reliable solution would be to specify how you want it in the query string. For instance, you could make it so that Project.prx?id=123 will give you:
but Project.prx?id=123&v=test will give you:
You can load Project.prx in an iframe.
- Loading multiple variables using Highcharts and jquery with php
- Loading multiple Highcharts with jquery.load
- Highcharts async Server Loading with multiple series
- Jquery Highcharts is not loading when using with common function?
- Highcharts IE issues with jQuery ajax load
- Loading json data to highcharts with multiple series
- Highcharts : using same div to load a chart multiple times with different series data
- How to have multiple highcharts with different series data in vuejs without repeating code
- Multiple charts with same data not loading in same page: Highcharts
- Load HighCharts Chart/Data on Form Submit with jQuery
- Loading Highcharts via shim using RequireJS and maintaining jQuery dependency
- Loading Highcharts with require.js
- Highcharts / jQuery - destroy and rebuild chart with original options
- Load data into Highcharts with Ajax
- jQuery datepicker with Highstocks / Highcharts
- Highcharts polar spider with multiple y-axis scale
- Highcharts with JSON data and multiple series
- Loading Highcharts series from XML using jQuery
- Highcharts - Issue with negative values when displaying multiple axes
- Highcharts - multiple plot with the same x scale
- Highcharts v3.0.1 problems with rotating data labels in IE8 and jQuery v1.7.1
- Highcharts - Global configuration with common code and unique data & Headings
- Highcharts load data with ajax to populate the tooltip
- Multiple Series Timeline with HighCharts
- Highcharts not displaying series data for graph with multiple Y-axes
- Highcharts Grouped Column Chart with Multiple Groups?
- Click events on highcharts with multiple series
- Timeline chart with highcharts using x-range with multiple stacks
- Highcharts - multiple yAxis each with its own tooltip
- HighCharts is slow to load data when building multiple charts
More Query from same tag
- populating highchart series by looping my query every month
- To store date after using afterSetExtremes of Highcharts.stock
- How to show open, close, high and low in tooltip when the chart type is 'line' in highstocks?
- Labels inside pie chart (highcharts) without the distance trick
- drawing two spline series with different number of values
- Change the plot area colour for HighCharts Swift iOS
- Highcharts clientside export plugin. TypeError 'C is undefined'
- Highchart axis 2 decimal places
- highcharts Nested Grouping right side border missing
- HighCharts column to pie
- How to add additional labels to base of columns in Highcharts?
- HighCharts - barchart not rendering correctly in IE8
- Highcharts - Adding a suffix to a tooltip in a multi-series chart
- I want to give numbering in x axis and tooltip shows my specific array value according to that in highchart
- Is there any option in Highcharts for simplifyng a line graph?
- Yii2: Make Dual axes hightchart using PHP array
- HighChart timestamp highlight the time now
- Highcharts in angular scope problem with passing class reference
- Highcharts - Update column chart in real time
- skip data point on x-axis and group by based on data in highcharts
- Draw deadlock graph(using functions) and added ability for scaling
- Update highcharts with new set of data
- Highcharts: how to get the point category clicked on when drilling down?
- change dataLabels on highcharts based on color of bar
- Highcharts: StockChart initialization with new Highchart
- How to use dotnet highcharts dll to show HighCharts in MVC3?
- Create a heatmap using highcharts through csv