we're using wkhtmltopdf with great success.
- since abcpdf uses the ie engine: does your server ie version supports highcharts? upgrade if not.
- you may want to check if highcharts have to option the generate an image.
the example charts found on highchart's website appear to use svg.
when i attempted to render their home page with websupergoo's online demo for abcpdf, which uses ie, these also failed to render.
abcpdf supports only a subset of svg based around the svg tiny specification, according to the documentation...
however, the latest version of abcpdf introduced support for converting web pages with gecko's rendering engine. as this engine supports the majority of the svg full profile, i would suggest giving it a try. you can find out which bits are not currently implemented here on mozilla's site...
to switch to the gecko engine you'll need to add something like the following line of code:
mydoc.htmloptions.engine = enginetype.gecko;
each rendering engine also has a different set of htmloptions. you can find out more about the geckosubset here...
if this doesn't work, you may need to look at what other formats highchart can export. do they support the html5 canvas element?
another thought: is it possible your charts are fading in and abcpdf is only capturing the first frame?
- Generate pdf that contains hicharts (without rendering an html page)
- Using PhantomJS to create HighCharts grahps server side for use in PDF creation (PHP) - results in exit code 11 from PHPs exec();
- using dynamic data from highcharts in a html table
- dynamic PDF v/s HTML to PDF
- Different approach to generate PDF of a HTML page which contains 10 highcharts using mPDF in PHP
- HighCharts - How to create dynamic chart that exports EVERYTHING
- Highcharts - set maximum range for yAxis but keep axis dynamic within that range
- Rxjs How to wait for all observables from dynamic components to complete in smart component
- Add dynamic data to line chart from mysql database with highcharts
- Line not show properly while exporting HTML to PDF using wkhtmltopdf
- How to get text from html table in pie chart (highchart)?
- highcharts display in my render html page which i want to convert into PDF using wkhtmltopdf in rails
- How to generate single PDF of page that contained multiple highcharts in DIVs
- Highchart angular directive doesn't redraw from dynamic (ajax) data table
- Generate PDF from a page with highcharts on it with abcpdf
More Query from same tag
- How to have a chart transparent, when one of the chart overlaps over other?
- How can I take a backingbean GSON string to Highcharts
- Area range legend icon does not match marker
- Highchart with dual y-axis with date
- Highstock dateTimeLabelFormats doesn't work
- Highcharts check if a series is empty
- Highcharts: how to handle touch events via plotOptions.series.events
- Irrelevant graph lines in highchart
- displaying highchart in button click
- How do I set more than one y-axis coordinate on one chart in HighCharts?
- Highcharts - show only selected points
- Is there a specific way to add data points from fetch() after a chart has been built?
- highcharts exporting - Java approach, maxWait property
- Is it possible to position the zoom buttons in highcharts/highstock?
- cannot use strings in data in highcharts on doughnut charts
- Highcharts stacked column is cut off
- adding live data to highstock Using json file
- Add more data to series in highchart pie chart
- Highcharts CSS styling missing in exporting context button
- Highcharts - how to remove "Open in Highcharts Cloud" from the export menu
- Automatically redraw a highStock chart under Angularjs
- Highcharts-Angular not working with Angular Universal
- How to add literals to panels in codebehind, in order to create a dashboard-like layout grid?
- Negative Fill color in AreaSpline Graph
- Highcharts dataGrouping approximation column point color based on column value?
- Highcharts - align columns to gridlines when using series timestamps
- HighStock xAxis values separate from series "y" data
- Creating a ring chart with Highcharts