We're using wkhtmltopdf with great success.
- Since ABCPDF uses the IE engine: Does your server IE version supports Highcharts? Upgrade if not.
- You may want to check if Highcharts have to option the generate an image.
The example charts found on Highchart's website appear to use SVG.
When I attempted to render their home page with WebSupergoo's online demo for ABCpdf, which uses IE, these also failed to render.
ABCpdf supports only a subset of SVG based around the SVG Tiny specification, according to the documentation...
However, the latest version of ABCpdf introduced support for converting web pages with Gecko's rendering engine. As this engine supports the majority of the SVG Full profile, I would suggest giving it a try. You can find out which bits are not currently implemented here on Mozilla's site...
To switch to the Gecko engine you'll need to add something like the following line of code:
myDoc.HtmlOptions.Engine = EngineType.Gecko;
Each rendering engine also has a different set of HtmlOptions. You can find out more about the GeckoSubset here...
If this doesn't work, you may need to look at what other formats HighChart can export. Do they support the HTML5 canvas element?
Another thought: Is it possible your charts are fading in and ABCpdf is only capturing the first frame?
- Generate pdf that contains hicharts (without rendering an html page)
- Using PhantomJS to create HighCharts grahps server side for use in PDF creation (PHP) - results in exit code 11 from PHPs exec();
- using dynamic data from highcharts in a html table
- dynamic PDF v/s HTML to PDF
- Different approach to generate PDF of a HTML page which contains 10 highcharts using mPDF in PHP
- HighCharts - How to create dynamic chart that exports EVERYTHING
- Highcharts - set maximum range for yAxis but keep axis dynamic within that range
- Rxjs How to wait for all observables from dynamic components to complete in smart component
- Add dynamic data to line chart from mysql database with highcharts
- Line not show properly while exporting HTML to PDF using wkhtmltopdf
- How to get text from html table in pie chart (highchart)?
- highcharts display in my render html page which i want to convert into PDF using wkhtmltopdf in rails
- How to generate single PDF of page that contained multiple highcharts in DIVs
- Highchart angular directive doesn't redraw from dynamic (ajax) data table
- Generate PDF from a page with highcharts on it with abcpdf
More Query from same tag
- Slider implementation for the dates on the x-axis not working correctly in Highcharts
- Highcharts - How to remove connecting line between fixed tooltip and point
- Get all series values when click on single line chart
- Position dataLabel above a certain column Highcharts
- Highcharts - Custom X axis format
- Highcharts Org chart children links are overlapping
- Highcharts: negative value in hebrew
- Change Y Axis vertical line color in Highcharts
- Highcharts - how can I center labels on a datetime x-axis?
- Change color of marker on hover points - Highcharts
- Highcharts- this.category returns undefined
- Highcharts remove zero value labels
- I'm trying to create a bar graph with Highcharts JS, but the bars won't draw on the graph?
- HIghcharts: Hide particular Bar in Bar chart
- Highcharts, How can I change the datalable distance in a pie chart based on the value
- Creating highstock zoom-in/out button
- Highchart can't be displayed
- Add second series to highchart master detail
- how to pass database values in Yii2 Highchart
- Highcharts add single line to column chart
- Highcharts: Adding extra text to legend
- How to set color of each slice in pie chart in high charts library?
- how to create proper json data format from mysql for highcharts
- Highcharts scrollbar not appearing
- Highcarts - Have datetime xaxis start on certain month
- Highchart xaxis date displayed in number format issue
- How to increase spacing between sideway bar charts in highcharts?
- Pass data to Stacked Column Chart (Highcharts Framework)
- How to implement the KDJ indicator calculation in highcharts
- How to calculate group padding in Highcharts based on x-axis width