As the link in the error message will tell you:
Highcharts expects data to be sorted
This happens when you are trying to create a line series or a stock chart where the data is not sorted in ascending X order. For performance reasons, Highcharts does not sort the data, instead it is required that the implementer pre-sorts the data.
In your case the x-values in your first series are:
-52587360000000 -52590038400000 -52611724800000 -52622611200000 -52655184000000 -52663392000000 -52855545600000
Just looking at the first two it is clear that
-52587360000000 is a smaller (more negative) number than
-52590038400000. It appears that you have in fact reverse-sorted them. That is, the largest number is first, then they get increasingly smaller (more negative).
You will have to change the order of the data in the series so that the smallest number is first and then the values increase.
in my case, the first element of the "data array" , is datetime-descend. this is incorrect for HiChart. e.g.
# this sort cause error 15 of highchart [ 5, 'content...' ], [ 4, 'content...' ], [ 3, 'content...' ]
solution: re-order the array with the 'asend order' for the first element, e.g.
# this is working good [ 3, 'content...' ], [ 4, 'content...' ], [ 5, 'content...' ]
This issue occurs when you sort the date order by desc
- Do not sort the data order by date desc
- Instead sort the data order by date Asc
Your issue will be resolved. Happy Coding
- HighCharts Stock Chart error code 18
- How can I fix Highcharts error #13?
- Highcharts Error #16: charts not showing on the same page
- Getting error while using highcharts in Angular 7
- highcharts always console error ablout bubble_compiled.js?
- Highcharts error 15
- Highcharts is not defined. Error log in console
- Highcharts returning error 14
- jquery calling highcharts generating error 17
- highcharts organization chart is throwing error when loading module
- Using PhantomJS to create HighCharts grahps server side for use in PDF creation (PHP) - results in exit code 11 from PHPs exec();
- HighCharts error #18: Requested Axis Does not exist
- Highcharts - Global configuration with common code and unique data & Headings
- creating a bar chart using Highcharts with React - getting an error that rendering div isn't found
- Highcharts error #13: www.highcharts.com/errors/13 how to solve this error
- Getting "Highcharts error #17" when creating histogram (using Highcharts with Angular 6)
- Issues using highcharts node export server from ClojureScript - "0x03 error when performing chart generation"
- Highcharts & tooltip error
- Highcharts error 13, but rendering Div exists
- Error while adding and removing plotLine on highcharts
- How to improve performance of Highcharts and avoid error 15 inspite of sorted data?
- highcharts export server js script error codes
- highcharts change rendered image source on click
- highcharts - error when updating a series to have less categories than previously
- highcharts error #13 histogram
- Uncaught Highcharts error #19: www.highcharts.com/errors/19
- Highcharts IE8 - Error on page
More Query from same tag
- Tooltip issue on adjacent Highchart charts
- Values not display in highcharts
- Highcharts minimum value for area charts y-axis
- jQuery.HighchartTable custom tooltip
- high charts line graph x-axis issue
- Highcharts pointPlacement ignored in version 2.3.5
- Highcharts: significant decimals in the tooltip
- MultiAxis HighChart: show different color
- how do you call getJSON inside the highchart section
- react-highcharts vs highcharts
- Highcharts: How to group column chart on category
- Combination charts - Word chart with bar chart
- highchart not shown data graph
- stacked bar chart with separate label
- Send variables from Symfony2 PHP file to js file
- Grey out item in Highcharts legend
- Dojo chart not re-rendering to update series
- Rendering Highcharts legend using HTML causes issue with positioning/spacing
- Highchart single point of data is not displaying
- Highcharts multiple column chart with drilldown, correct formatting of drilldown axes
- I have synchronized charts with synch’d zooming. I would like to zoomout in steps (not just back to 1:1). Does anyone have a working example of this?
- Function not working from particular context in angular
- HighCharts Stacked Column Adding Onclick Event to the chart
- How can I make Highcharts label a datetime X-axis with relative dates?
- Verical DataLabels cuts off in Bar Highchart
- Can we have same category name in X axis of Highcharts
- Highcharts: Click to update column color --- need a mouseover?
- highchart axis datetime + categories
- Highcharts legend alignments
- Highchart (Column Chart) : Few data labels are not appearing for a series