there is something wrong with the launch config. possibly a project is being referenced which is closed (that's what it was for me)...
so the launch may work (in my case this was because the project wasn't actually required) but any issues like this will cause it not to be added to the list of launches. to figure out what the cause is, you can
- try running the launch file
- in the "debug" view (not perspective, but view i.e. tab), right click the launch and select "edit <launch name>...". this properties window will show you any errors. once those are fixed, it will add the launch to the list of run configs.
this may be any help at all but i assumed that when importing a project it would be added to general list of "run configurations", but as i added a java run config it is added to "java application" parent node in eclipse "run configurations".
for me, this happens due to copy the same project and giving the other name so my project name is not showing in the launch configuration (for not showing in the launch configuration there could be some other reasons.)
right-click on the project select coverage as after this will get two option java application and configuration.
select java application it will run the project and create the coverage.
other option is just run the application it will create the coverage.
- Why is my Eclipse launch configuration not being added to the Run or Debug configurations list?
- Why does eclipse not resolve the maven plugin dependencies after it being added to the dependencies section?
- Why are changes to the Eclipse Redhat JBOSS launch/run configuration not being saved?
- Why is Eclipse hanging at 57% with the status "Verifying launch attributes..." when launching a run configuration?
- How to configure Eclipse to always launch the last run configuration, not the current file?
- Why does not Run as work in Eclipse the first time?
- Eclipse SDL build error: "The program specified in the launch configuration does not exist"
- Why is Eclipse not showing values of all objects in the Debug perspective?
- Why does Eclipse not run the subprocess?
- Why does Eclipse prompt that 'Editor does not contain Applet' everytime I run the following code? What's the fix?
- How to set Run Configuration and Debug Configuration in Eclipse to choose the class that has the main method as the start-up class?
- Eclipse debug configuration does not load two versions of the same plugin
- Mac Eclipse GCC 4.9.0 "The program file specified in the launch configuration does not exist"
- Debug Java application from Eclipse which has not been started by a Run Configuration
- Run the script thats being edited in Liclipse, not the main from the configuration
- Why does my Java code not run in Eclipse regardless of where I store the components?
- Android JNI Debug: Eclipse : Project specified in the launch configuration is not a C/C++ one
- Why do my selenium tests run in Eclipse (TestNG Firefox), but not from the command line (ant)?
- Using aar in Eclipse - why does the 3rd party activity resolve at build time but not run time?
- Eclipse rcp plugin added to the target can be resolved at compile time, but not run time
- Eclipse does not start when I run the exe?
- The builder launch configuration could not be found
- The program file specified in the launch configuration does not exist
- Why might Eclipse fail to show "Ant Build" in the run options for an Ant build file?
- How do I configure Eclipse to launch a browser when Run or Debug is selected using Pydev plugin
- Why when I rename a project in Eclipse does Tomcat not pick up the new resource name?
- How to use the eclipse launch configuration string prompt for two values?
- Why does the display in Eclipse not support recursive functions in Java?
- The "Run As -> Android Application" is no longer an option in my Eclipse Run Configuration
- Eclipse - Why the "Show Whitespace" toolbar item is grayed out in the XML editor but not in the Java one?
More Query from same tag
- Java performance abysmal on MacBook with OSX, less so under Windows on same unit, why?
- Eclipse: Error (Bytecode Outline) SOURCE FILE [in PROJECT] is not on its project's build path
- loading and running jsp file error
- How can I offline install eclipse plugin?
- String to Time with parser not working on Ruby
- Setup of the Eclipse debugger in MacOS
- eclipse UI: sort or filter jars and class folders
- Eclipse PDT Autocomplete
- Adding default values in ArrayList
- How to Implement connection pooling in Birt reports
- Zxing barcode scanner implementation intent
- When I create Eclipse projects, are the Java/Android dependencies copied again for each project?
- Azure deployment with eclipse result in error importing subscriptions from publish settings file
- Importing auto-compiled Jar from external project in Eclipse
- What is the source of the discrepancy in Java versions: Java 6 (in Terminal, Eclipse) and Java 7 (in Java Control panel)?
- Install plugin as locally instead of site
- C Eclipse Semantic Errors?
- draw diagram using modisco
- Eclipse Generate Java Doc for certain methods only
- maven dependency not support when code is pushed to remote server
- sonar-eclipse plugin analysis for multi-module project
- JUnit Eclipse - Display stack trace on success
- Java Multi-Thread racing simulation issue
- Spring properties editor error upon upgrading to Eclipse 2022 ("Failed to create the part's controls", NCDF error "javax/inject/Provider")
- How to make an RCP application run on Docker
- JPA - Getting MySQL syntax error when loading the one-to-many relation of an entity
- Parse Input from GUI instead of Console in Eclipse
- how to minimalized methods body from default in eclipse juno
- Are there any tools for detecting architectural and design patterns in code?
- How to see the methods I can override in Eclipse?