edit: as @nos has inferred, the op was using "eclipse ide for java developers" and not "eclipse ide for java ee developers". the below is only relevant for the latter.
assuming you created this as a dynamic web project in eclipse, just
right-click on the
project name, > export > war file
and fill in the details it asks for.
if you didnt create this as dynamic web project, you can convert your static web project into one first
- How to create war file in eclipse with all the necessary dependencies without maven or ant
- How to create an war file in Eclipse without ant or maven?
- How to create Jar file from Maven project in eclipse
- How to export to a war file my maven project in eclipse
- How can I export a FULL war file from eclipse that bundles maven dependencies?
- How to make eclipse tomcat use ant script to create a war and then deploy it
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- how to create War file for a RESTful web service developed in eclipse IDE
- How to create a file in a eclipse project directory without knowing the exact path?
- How to create muliple war file from one Maven jersey REST API project in eclipse?
- how change the WAR file name inside EAR when deploying in Eclipse with no Maven plugin
- How to include maven dependency libraries in war file using Ant build
- How to make war file in Eclipse
- How do you compile an Android project into an .apk file in Eclipse without launching the emulator?
- How to remove a file from an Eclipse project without deleting the file from the disk?
- how to create jar file using eclipse
- Create war file from Spring:boot project in Eclipse
- How to overwrite files in the WAR file during maven build?
- how to create an eclipse workspace with command line without actually launching eclipse?
- How to get Eclipse to stop asking to create a module-info java file on new Java project creation?
- How to create a Maven project in Eclipse with AspectJ support?
- how to edit `.class` file in Maven dependency in Eclipse
- How to define access rules for classpath entries in maven pom.xml file for Eclipse & M2E?
- How do I create an ant builder file (build.xml) for an existing Java project?
- How to create war file of angular project?
- How do I create an Eclipse plugin release using Maven and Tycho?
- How can I execute Maven goals from Eclipse without M2Eclipse?
- How to create runnable jar with resources in Eclipse from Maven project
- How to import .owl file into eclipse using Jena and create instances of it
- I need Eclipse to deploy the WAR file my ANT script builds, not what it builds internally
More Query from same tag
- Running a Java Program (which uses HDFS JAVA API) outside $HADOOP_HOME
- Expoting OpenCV+Java project to jar file
- Eclipse + Equinox : Can not connect to database, SQLException No suitable driver found
- Why isn't this printing to the console in Eclipse?
- Can't refactor files in eclipse
- Java Factory Method Pattern
- How do you organize 100+ projects in Eclipse?
- Birt report, dynamic label with action
- How do you update a JFace Viewer from inside a Job?
- A cast of ObjectifyImpl to Ofy compiles, but fails at runtime in Eclipse/Java8
- Eclipse CDT project for code base with many binaries?
- Java eclipse highlight missing brackets
- How To Add Perspectives In Eclipse
- Apache tomcat troubleshooting on eclipse
- how to add ctrl - click listeners in eclipse java editor
- Glassfish server can not run html page in Eclipse
- Facing problem with android SDK while installing
- Unbound classpath variable junit and log4j when importing a libgdx project in to eclipse
- How to extract specific data from a large .txt file, and print it while run time?
- OpenGL library not linking
- "Symbol 'map' could not be resolved" in namespace
- Bootstrap content assist in html files in Eclipse
- Android AVD (Virtual Device) Isn't launching.
- Can eclipse convert/refactor a method to a class?
- Is there a quick way to decrease the indentation of multiple lines in Python?
- Installing IBM MobileFirst Platform Studio 7.0.0 on Eclipse 4.4.2 (LUNA) failed with following errors
- hibernate class not found exception
- Eclipse Java Debugger: easier way see values in the debugger that are in nested collections?
- Is the Google Eclipse Plugin for Juno (Eclipse 4.2) broken?
- EGit not ignoring case insensitive deletion