i know it is late for the answer but if anyone search for this..
first you have to set up a common sdk, for example put your sdk folder at the following location c:\android\sdk
link sdk in your android studio, go to
file->project structure->android sdk and point the c:\android\sdk in android sdk location.
link sdk in your eclipse adt, go to
eclipse->preferences->android and change the sdk location to c:\android\sdk
*restart both eclipse and android studio
you can copy your -- .../android-studio/sdk and paste it outside of android studio app location, something like /users/name/sdk. then point this /users/name/sdk path to eclipse. i think this will solve the problem.
yes, first install the android studio. it will instal the sdk in an android folder under user/appdata/local/android/sdk then install eclipse (unzip). add the adt (android dev tools) to eclipse see : http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html
then, once you restart eclipse it will ask you to provide the folder for the sdk, provide the folder where studio installed it.
there, both are working with same sdk.
this will save you space on the drive and not have to download and install the sdk twice.
- Can Eclipse use the same sdk that Android Studio (intelliJ)?
- How to use the same SDK for Android Studio and Eclipse (MAC version)
- Can Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA use the same workspace without conflict?
- Can I use Android Studio, and Eclipse for the same project?
- Is it possible to use Google Android studio and eclipse IDE with android sdk installed in same machine
- Using the Android SDK on a Mac, Eclipse is really slow. How can I speed it up?
- What are the differences between android studio and the eclipse version bundled with android SDK
- How to use eclipse with ssh, so that the remote projects can be edited by local eclipse?
- How to use the same source from PhoneGap Build and PhoneGap Android project in Eclipse
- How can two eclipse plugin use the same preferences store?
- Is there an Eclipse plugin that can replace the use of external tools such as Putty and WinScp
- In Eclipse 3.5 (and with the Aptana plugins), how do I get a view that I can use to show my project, including "dot" files?
- eclipse intellij can use Github for same project
- Which tools i can use to load the Android Sdk works fast in Eclipse?
- How can I make Eclipse remember the Android SDK location?
- SDK manager can be same for both android studio and eclipse?
- Can I use the same Eclipse workspace simultaneously on two computers?
- Import multiple Eclipse projects using the same library projects to Android Studio without ending up with duplicate modules?
- How can I use Eclipse without the Android Debug Bridge?
- Can I use Eclipse + ADT tutorials for Android Studio
- Can I use Android Studio when teammates uses Eclipse ADT?
- How do I configure to use the Android SDK already installed on my system without downloading the Eclipse packages via "Install New Software"?
- Android Developing: Is there a plugin or so for Eclipse , where a friend and i can develop at the same time?
- I have an Eclipse IDE for java development. How can i use the same IDE for JSP?
- How can I connect Kie Workbench with eclipse, So that I can use the project created in kie workbench in eclipse
- Is Android Studio code the same as in Eclipse ADT?
- Is there a way to use breakpoint in eclipse android, the same we use breakpoint in Visual Studio or Netbeans?
- Eclipse hangs at the Android SDK Content Loader
- How do I configure the proxy settings so that Eclipse can download new plugins?
- Can you have 2 completely independent instances of Eclipse running at the same time?
More Query from same tag
- Validations in android/eclipse
- How to build maven after importing an java spring project
- Zxing Library project import error
- isDirectory() method returning 'false' when invoked on java package 'com'
- Is possible to use apfloat library in android applications?
- How can I specify the default JVM arguments for programs I run from eclipse?
- how to update date by jdatechooser in java eclipse
- eclipse- Open Navigation Drawer WIth Swiping
- Eclipse Error Loading WebappClassLoader
- table *** has no column named ***
- Tizen IDE not loading
- Is it possible to show the path of eclipse.exe in the Title?
- ClassNotFoundException when loading JAR file with ClassLoader
- Remove JTable row with String containing ceratin letter
- tomcat server buffers unwanted data
- Eclipse , Java Jar Export ,not loading resources
- In Java, can "void" be considered a primitive type?
- Redundant super interface warning in eclipse
- run .bat file from other systems java code
- Why every IDE has different keyboard shortcuts for debugging?
- How to change dropdown text color of dark theme Eclipse?
- Problem in AST parser
- Unable to contact Juno download site
- How can I get Mylyn for Eclipse to filter the Bookmarks view based on the current task?
- How to use java jar Libraries in an Eclipse dynamic web application
- Eclipse Formatter: Enums and Constructor
- Auto-suggestion in Eclipse XML files refuses to die
- onClickListener onclicklistener Android Java programming
- Do I need log4j-core when using log4j-core-2.4.1
- POI cannot open workbook to open .xls files and eclipse throw an exception