you can create multiple configurations just like in eclipse, screens are different but you can do pretty much everything. you can click on menu -> build \ configuration manager and in every combo box, you will see last two options as new and edit, which will let you copy existing configuration and create new ones. just next to run button, you can also change active configuration and once you have changed your active configuration you can also change individual run and project settings with different command lines and different directives for compilation.
resharper does support run configurations. see https://www.jetbrains.com/help/resharper/run_configurations.html
sadly, you cannot build a run config that starts multiple projects -- something you can do with the (single) run config built in to vs. that would be a useful feature since i'm a constantly switching between a single project run and a multi-project run setup. and although not a huge pain, it is a small pita.
since you can easily pick a project to start via the built-in vs run config, i don't see much value in the resharper feature.
well, you can do some things with a resharper run config that vs run config does not support. you can run an arbitrary exe -- something you can setup via a vs external tool. and, you can run a static method. sounds cool, but i've never had need to do that.
so, there is a tool that provides the feature you asked for. but as often is the case, the feature may not be all that useful :(
- Is in Visual Studio an equivalent to the Eclipse "Run Configurations"?
- Is there an eclipse equivalent to the Visual Studio "Command Window"?
- What is the Visual Studio equivalent of the Eclipse import suggestion feature?
- C++: Why does the same code run in Eclipse Neon produces different output in Visual Studio 2013?
- Eclipse vs. Visual Studio: What are the features in Eclipse that are not present in Visual Studio and vice versa?
- Why is my Eclipse launch configuration not being added to the Run or Debug configurations list?
- Visual studio shortcut keys equivalent to eclipse shortcut keys
- Visual Studio equivalent to Eclipse keyboard shortcut Alt Shift L
- Is working set equivalent to solution in the visual studio
- Eclipse is creating multiple run configurations every time the same Scala program is run
- Visual Studio equivalent of Eclipse syso
- Eclipse equivalent for Visual Studio ALT + select text over multiple rows
- Is there an Eclipse equivalent of Visual Studio snippets?
- What is the Eclipse equivalent of Visual Studio's build configurations?
- Visual Studio 2017 equivalent for Eclipse Quick outline (Ctrl + O)
- Equivalent to Eclipse "Compare Editor" for Visual Studio (2010 Professional Edition)
- How do I save the run and debug configurations in the eclipse IDE
- Is there a way to get eclipse to automatically detect a space/tab mismatch the way Visual Studio does?
- how to run eclipse android emulator via visual studio
- Java Eclipse - where is the tool box like in Visual Studio
- Where is the file which stores the default run configurations of Java projects in Eclipse on a Mac?
- Sharing run configurations across multiple projects in the same eclipse workspace
- Cannot run Eclipse Java project in visual studio code (Could not find or load main class)
- Duplicating Eclipse run configurations created by the Angular2 CLI plugin
- Plugin for Eclipse or Visual Studio that lets me see an overview of the Text similar to Sublime Text
- Clicking run configurations not working for the java file I click on is my eclipse bugged or is this a simple fix?
- Can the console in Eclipse pop up the way it does in Visual Studio
- How to assign run configurations to icons at the top of Eclipse
- How do I get to the common tab in run configurations in Eclipse using SWTBot?
- Run protractor tests in Eclipse or Visual Studio
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse java class insert new line after method annotation
- How do I use android libraries (apklibs) with maven and eclipse?
- This version of the application is not configured for billing after app update
- how can I develop Apple Java Extensions on Windows?
- Using custom Makefile with Eclipse/CDT
- How to resolve missing required bundle for SonarLint eclipse
- Google App Engine fails to launch in Eclipse
- Using additional Saveables in Eclipse AbstractTextEditor
- From within the Eclipse IDE, how can I show a list of types that exist in a jar?
- abstract method foo(E) in wtf.is.going.on cannot be accessed directly super.foo(e) compiling with ANT
- Eclipse ADT Plugin Api 24 and 25 issue
- Maven dependencies are not exported with classpath?
- Eclipse C++: Setting Compiler Options For Specific Files
- breakpoint is hitting twice in eclipse
- Groovy error when doing a gradle refresh in Eclipse
- android switch between webviews set on same layout
- Eclipse unable to resolve akka reference in maven project
- Error in xCore file in Eclipse 4.3(Kepler)
- View file properties browsing search results in eclipse
- this pointer is shown as a variable name in eclipse while debugging
- Import declarations deleted after I "save as" using Eclipse
- Apache-JENA-2.12.1 database connection jar files
- Setup eclipse + svn
- JFace TableViewer with ViewerSorter and StyledCellLabelProvider
- C++ / OpenGL | "undefined reference to `_imp__ChoosePixelFormat@8`" and more
- Integrate the unity AR project with eclipse
- Is it possible to rename a non-`final` variable to a `final` name style or the other way around in Eclipse?
- Retrieve Data Properties of An Individual using OWL API in eclipse
- (Unsolvd) Android FragmentActivity error
- How to change an image depending upon ScrollView Direction (Android)