are you sure that you're seeing your source file and not the source for a library?
i.e. if you create a java library project and add it to another project, the projects are compiled independently. when you debug the application project, you'll see all the sources in that project, but you'll also see source files from the library project's generated jar that's attached to the library project. these source files are different than the ones in the library project itself and are also read-only.
i've stumbled on this one when developing an android app that used a lot of libraries and the files that eclipse was showing were files for jars added to the main project, not files from the library project that was included (although the source code was the same:) )
- Eclipse is read-only after attaching for debug
- How to filter call stack in Eclipse debug view for Java
- Pydev Perspective Not Showing After Install For Eclipse
- After upgrade Android on Nexus to 4.2.2, Eclipse shows target unknown for device?
- Can I set Eclipse to only emit errors, warnings, etc. for the current project?
- Eclipse classpath entries only used for tests
- How to view SQL database in Eclipse Debug mode for android
- Getting "The POM for <name> is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available" only in Eclipse
- Eclipse Luna debug slow only up to the very first breakpoint
- Eclipse - Only show tasks for the currently edited file
- cannot access memory at address 0X1 after setting up gdb and eclipse to debug shared library from Android Application
- Is it possible for Eclipse to only open one JFrame?
- Eclipse Autocomplete not Working... Only for AWT?
- eclipse maven error: Archive for required library in project cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file
- Eclipse OS X shortcut for Debug History
- Being in Debug View, and after program termination, switch back to Java View in Eclipse
- Eclipse conditional breakpoint - only after other breakpoint
- Eclipse launch shortcuts for debug history
- How to debug CUDA using eclipse Nsight with only one GPU
- Eclipse CDT debug attaching to process - not in executable format: File format not recognized
- TFS Eclipse throws an error "The character 0x007c ('|') is not permitted in server paths" after updating visual studio for mac to support iPad OS 13
- Eclipse now shows only a single method in an editor pane after clicking on the method in Package Explorer view, how can I reset to normal behavior?
- Eclipse SWING app: breakpoint hit only after an uncaught exception is thrown
- NDK Debug for Nexus 9 arm64-v8a build not working for eclipse
- Eclipse : search for only a particular word under Eclipse IDE
- How to make read only editor in Eclipse (Eclipse Plugin Development)
- Practice for ensuring Android projects build right after SVN checkout in Eclipse
- adding buttons with shortcuts, or shortcuts only for ant tasks in Eclipse
- Eclipse debug breakpoint stopping only on virtual invocation of specific subclass
- Make Eclipse forget "remember my decision" for open debug perspective
More Query from same tag
- How do I download the source for BIRT?
- `yyyx' : looks like a function definition, but there is no parameter list; skipping apparent body
- Google App Engine conneced Android App Failure
- Bundle names of built plugins
- NoClassDefFoundError with external project included - JBoss 7.1
- get changes from master after creating branch
- The import com.mockobjects.sql cannot be resolved
- SDK Manager Invalid Argument: Connect
- Eclipse memory analyzer - help in find leak
- Java create file in Eclipse not creating nor deleting
- I want to create a global MediaPlayer that will keep playing no matter which layout is displayed
- Failed to execute MI command (Hexagon SDK)
- Java Factory Method Pattern
- 2 icons when migrating from Eclipse to Android Studio
- After restart of computer, Eclipse removed all projects in workspace?
- CTRL+ALT+DOWN/UP does not duplicates line in Spring Tool Suite, how to fix it?
- android webview displaying blank page
- Get executable Java program from eclipe
- Egit in eclipse missing tree
- Eclipse setting zero permissions during build
- Ignore folders during webOS TV build
- Indigo Maven Project Builder
- eclipse 4.9 is totally unusable due to languageserver not initialized after 10s
- java web service (jersey) on tomcat only works when running from eclipse
- Add api from Meteor to develop in Eclipse or Aptana
- Change content assist suggestions order (move "String" above "string")
- Why does eclipse suddenly freak out
- Finding spring bean references?
- How to Call a RCP perspective from IntroPage(HTML) of RCP application
- Missing Java Build Path for Maven project