make a jar and add it to the android project's build path. whenever there is an update to jar, you would need to update it in your project and update (increase) version of your app to automatically allow users to download and update the update (android market would take care of that for you).
its the most widely and maintainable way.
hope this helps.
in the projects' properties go to "project references". it will should you the other open projects and you can click whichever you want.
i haven't tried it, but if you change the non-android code and run the android project, i would expect the non-android project to be recompiled automatically.
once you have your .jar, you simply have to add it to your project (or update with the new .jar file if this library gets updated).
once it is in you project (let's say under the /lib folder, right click on the lib folder -> select build -> add to build path.
unfortunately, i'm pretty sure there's no way to make an automatic update.
- What is the best way to include another (non-android) project in an android project under eclipse
- What is the best way to reuse classes from another Java project in Eclipse?
- What is the best way Mavenizing Ivy managed dependencies for an existing project
- What is the best way to use a core-java libraries (such as javax.*) that aren't in Android
- What is the best way to include cards images in my app?
- What is the best way to utilize Subversive when sharing multi-module project in Eclipse?
- What is the best way to debug a java application in jboss and eclipse if application has multiple modules and each module is separate project
- What is the right way to include Hadoop classes in a project
- What is the recommended way to reference an Android library project in Eclipse
- What is the best practice to transfer a class or an interface to another project or computer?
- What is the best way to make a java class library in Android with Eclipse?
- What is the best IDE to develop Android apps in?
- Best way to add Activity to an Android project in Eclipse?
- What is the best way to share common code (such as domain classes) between two or more projects?
- What is the best way to upgrade Eclipse 3.6 to 3.7 (or a subsequent version)?
- What is the difference between Eclipse "Import" and "Create project from existing source" for Android projects?
- What is the best way to upgrade from Eclipse 3.3 to 3.4 (or future releases)
- What is the best way to auto generate getters and setters for a class in php?
- Whats the best way to deploy a PHP (PDT) Eclipse Project to Apache? (on Ubuntu)
- What is the best way to integrate an external build tool into Eclipse?
- What is the best way to attach javadoc to my SpringBoot application in STS?
- What is the best way to manage application screens in SWT?
- What is the easiest way to extract a string from an android xml layout file to a strings.xml file?
- What is the best way to profile a Java application in Eclipse?
- What is the best way to learn Eclipse RCP? Does it feel different to only me?
- The best way to transfer projects from one eclipse to another
- What is the best way to edit those 1 pixel background images?
- what is the Exclamation mark mean in eclipse ? android project
- Whats the best way to bundle the whole project in Maven?
- What is the best way to extract embedded flash file from a PDF using the PDFBox parser?
More Query from same tag
- Understanding JVM heap size (when using Eclipse)
- C++ Linker Error ("Linker command failed with exit code 1")
- Eclipse not showing XML errors
- how to add mysql driver jar file in eclipse
- How to make the Eclipse content assist for common CSS available everywhere?
- Property not found on type org.javassist.tmp.java.lang.Object_$$_javassist_seam_2
- connecting two java frame
- Trying to Install MAT tool in Eclipse ADT
- Eclipse MapReduce Error: UnModifiableMap
- StringEscapeUtils cannot be resolved
- How to update Jar/dependent project in an Eclipse Tomcat project?
- How change Android version when creating AVD?
- Android AVD / Eclipse
- Project works in Eclipse but when imported into IntelliJ IDEA I get the JasperException re: CharSequence
- flash builder 4 - annoying error message while "validating server configuration"
- Expand all items on Jface FilteredTree when filtertext is empty
- Exported package doesn't visible in runtime
- Apache Tomcat 7 - The requested resource is not available
- Questions about egit and github/travis
- Change Mylyn subtask hierarchy in Eclipse
- Developing eclipse plugin using maven dependencies
- java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-01797: this operator must be followed by ANY or ALL
- Troubleshooting Scala Spark Configurations/Environments
- Cordova 5.4.1 Project same name while Import what should I do
- How to Choose Radio Button Value using Java Android?
- GPE/GWT Plugin Doesn't work
- How to show Hindi text in android?
- Define window title when using TitleAreaDialog
- Custom Android Menu from an ImageView