if you want to use eclipse export to create a runnable jar, but you want to control which files to include and which files to exclude, follow the following steps:
- file > export > runnable jar file > next
- configure export options
- check the "save as ant script" option > finish
- edit the ant script to include/exclude files
- right click on the ant script > run as > ant build
right-click on the project,choose properties > java build path > order and export,or you can pick what you want to export from the
choose a lighter jar,e.g,you can download guava from http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=com/google/guava/guava/14.0.1/guava-14.0.1.jar instead of your jar which contains source and doc file.that's the reason that makes your project so large.
- Eclipse export runnable jar - exclude javadoc and sources
- How to export runnable JAR with Eclipse and exclude .svn directories?
- How can I export a runnable jar in Eclipse with a specific manifest file and required library extraction?
- Eclipse runnable jar export exclude lombok with maven?
- How to download sources and javadoc artifacts with Maven Eclipse plugin from other repository?
- Why does Eclipse export my entire project as runnable JAR file?
- Maven and Eclipse : loading default properties in maven library project and use it in runnable Jar
- difference between building project using maven and eclipse export as Jar
- Eclipse Java9 Export Runnable JAR file
- Eclipse jar export and lib folder
- Sounds load and play perfectly in eclipse but get stuck when converted to a runnable jar
- Runnable JAR file doesn't run after export in Eclipse
- Eclipse user library variables and jar export to WEB-INF/lib
- Difference between export to a jar and running directly in eclipse
- How to export from Eclipse as runnable JAR
- Build Spring Roo / Export maven project with Eclipse Export -> Runnable JAR file
- How do I get Eclipse to show the javadoc from my classes without including sources in the jar
- eclipse - unable to download sources and javadoc
- Eclipse export to a runnable JAR - Class files on classpath not found or not accessible for :
- Eclipse Maven Not Downloading Sources and Javadoc from Configured Nexus Repository
- Eclipse Runnable JAR file export failed. No resources selected
- eclipse - export runnable jar file not working, running works
- Eclipse export runnable jar with main class inside a library jar
- Resources with Eclipse and runnable Jar
- Including pictures and sound files in a runnable jar file from Eclipse
- How to export image files into runnable JAR with eclipse
- Export runnable JAR in Eclipse with only imported classes
- Delete and generate javadoc when exporting as JAR with ANT script in Eclipse
- No Runnable JAR file option on the export window in eclipse
- Can't Export runnable jar from eclipse
More Query from same tag
- syntax highlight for TextEditor
- How to set environment variables for Java
- Error message: Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.HibernateException: Error accessing stax stream
- Insert line break in editor
- Null pointer exception when calling JPA named query
- Content assist Statet
- VT-x not working, even tho it's enabled in bios and my CPU supports it
- OSGI two instance of the same service
- Program instanty terminated in Eclipse
- Eclipse import files into project
- Could not find class 'com.parse.ParseObject$30', referenced from method com.parse.ParseObject.fetchInBackground
- Two eclipse installations with completely separate development environments
- Issue installing GAE plugin to work with Eclipse
- What is the difference between Web Fragment Project and Dynamic Web Project?
- IWAE0006E Archive is not a valid WAR File because the deployment descriptor can not be found (case sensitive): WEB-INF/web.xml
- Importing the desk-clock android project into eclipse
- Eclipse can't find xsl template in another file in the same directory
- Is it possible to use anything other than GridLayout on Eclipse preference pages?
- onDetroy() is called after calling onPause()
- How to print dynamically coming class name and their xpath is same? Using Selenium webdriver
- Deploy directory Jboss Tools
- Cannot open SDK Manager in Eclipse ide
- Resource file copied to output dir but not read by Eclipse
- Batch - Natives, Jars, and loose class files
- Add maven dependencies of OSGi bundles to the Eclipse target platform
- Cannot open Scene Builder 8.2.0
- Java Eclipse java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError JNI loading dll and C code
- Deploying JSP to Google App Engine using Eclipse
- configuration of Eclipse (C++ version) for running SQLite?
- Adding a Gradle Task for Eclipse