after too much hard work i found the solution :)
step 1: get into server area.
`eclipse -> window -> show view -> servers.`
step 2: get into server configuration area.
`servers window -> select server -> double click on server.`
step 3: change server setting.
`server locations -> select use tomcat installation.
(takes control of tomcat installation.)`
step 4: start projects.
`start every project you want to run in different consol.`
step 5: open new console
`select console menu (from right side of console) -> new console view.`
step 6: select project
`select consol -> display selected console -> select project server.`
there you go....
- How to get multiple console for different projects running on tomcat server?
- How do I get Logcat for multiple devices running at the same time in Eclipse
- How to get Two Eclipse Dynamic Web Projects Set up on WebLogic with a Different Port for Each Project?
- How do I get an apache tomcat server running on eclipse
- how do I get eclipse to use a different compiler version for Java?
- Eclipse Luna - Getting error - 'Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost. Multiple Contexts have a path of "/abc"
- How can I get eclipse to wipe the user data for my app before running it again
- How to open multiple Android Studio projects AND have each use a different SDK path?
- How to get the host OSGI console for Eclipse
- How to pull changes for multiple projects at once
- How Can I Show Console Tab in Different Monitor for Eclipse?
- How to add a server runtime to multiple existing projects in Eclipse (Kepler with Oracle tools) at once
- How to startup a Tomcat server from command line that's configured for an Eclipse project?
- How to get console output(in code) after running configurations in eclipse?
- Eclipse - Multiple Consoles get overridden by new running projects
- How to create TestNG run configuration for multiple projects in Eclipse
- Java socketConnection - Different Console for server and client?
- How to tell if a Java application is running within the Eclipse console (versus, for example, xterm)?
- Apache Tomcat and Apache TomEE server is not running web projects in eclipse
- How to debug two applications running in two different Tomcat servers?
- How do I get a server up and running in WebStorm?
- in eclipse how do I get tomcat run two connected projects when all three require servlet-api.jar?
- How to run multiple tomcat instances using different ports within MyEclipse IDE
- How do I change an external JAR for multiple Eclipse projects at once?
- How to manage multiple sets of system paths for different perspectives in Eclipse
- I get FileNotFoundException and IllegalArgumentException when running my web application in tomcat server
- How to get debug output on eclipse console screen for cordova app
- Running the tomcat server getting output as directory listings for /
- Eclipse + Tomcat how to keep the server running
More Query from same tag
- Hadoop eclipse plugin error
- Can I do remote debug of two different projects at the same time using intellij
- Aptana (Eclipse) will not let me accept license agreement
- Configuring Log 4j for GWT Application in Eclipse
- outputting RSSI wifi strength
- Eclipse Jboss processess
- simulate high cpu load for java development
- Automatic Compiler Compliance Choice based on Build Path in Eclipse? (Or Vice Versa?)
- Java How to copy part of a url in webdriver?
- How to enable Ant development in Eclipse
- Hibernate returns error "Class path must be set or restored default"
- Get preference store of a plugin
- Mapping UML Class Diagram in Eclipse (modelling tools) to actual Classes
- how to attach debuggger to already running jvm with eclipse
- Using Ant in Eclipse to copy files to Tomcat directory
- Eclipse crashing constantly
- How to get length of a JFormattedTextField in Java?
- How to sort import statements in Eclipse in case insensitive order?
- Eclipse - Installing a new JRE (Java SE 8 1.8.0)
- how to Display HTMLs, PDFs, Imges inside same JSP page
- Why does Eclipse show me a "Source not found" error?
- How to Make Eclipse More Like Emacs
- Organise Imports Eclipse Method
- Java Swing getvalue from combobox object
- Arrays cannot be resolved? Is this a Build path issue?
- Eclipse RCP: Where to store application data which should be accessible from everywhere?
- Wildfly 13.0 failing to deploy multiple WARs while deploying from Eclipse, works fine otherwise
- Use singleton EJBs in Eclipse Projects
- How do I change the background color of the column with the expanders in Eclipse?