Have a look at Window>Preferences>Java>Code Style>Formatter.
There you can configure almost everything. Your case is found at
Line Wrapping>Method Declarations>Parameters.
The best way to change your format is to go to Window-> Preferences-> Java-> Code Style-> Formatter. Inside the formatter window, eclipse has a couple of built in styles, but the best way is create a new profile of your own by pressing on New. You can change the format as you please on the edit tab
You can change parentheses and curly braces positioning along with other stuff.
In eclipse you can define your code formatting use Code Style ,
for MAC System :--> Eclipse --> Preference -- > java--> code Style
for Window System :--> Window->Preferences->Java->Code Style->Formatter
Go into preferences: Java -> Code Style -> Formatter
Restore Defaults or edit what's there.
Additionally, Code Style -> Code Templates will allow you to define generate code formatting.
Note that this is for Eclipse Workspace as a whole, the same Preferences can be accessed under the project preferences if you want to get more fine grained at a per project level.
In my version of Eclipse, I found the option under Window->Preferences->Java->Code Style->Formatter, then clicked the Edit.. button.
In the new window, go to the Line Wrapping tab and find Method Declarations. You want to change the Line wrapping policy. The Force split check box seems to do the same.
- How do I modify Eclipse code formatting for neon version
- How to create an Intellij and Eclipse compatible code style and code formatting configuration (for java code)?
- How do I modify Eclipse code formatting?
- How can i make code formatting in netbeans and eclipse equal
- How do I manually edit eclipse code formatting preferences?
- how can i make eclipse stop formatting my code
- How to modify path by code in eclipse workbench's title bar?
- How to turn off the Eclipse code formatter for certain sections of Java code?
- How to modify the keyboard shortcuts in Eclipse IDE?
- How to add shortcut keys for java code in eclipse
- Android NDK debugging in Eclipse - how to stop segfaults/SIGILL that only occur when stepping in native code
- How to debug Java code when using ANT script in Eclipse
- How to debug compiled Java code in Eclipse
- How to change auto-generated code when creating new class in Eclipse
- How can I get Eclipse to index code inside #ifdef .... #endif
- How import eclipse code style to intellij idea?
- How do I disable Hot Code Replace in Eclipse
- How to Create Flowchart from java source code in Eclipse
- how to change eclipse html formatting
- How to customize Eclipse's text editor code formatting
- How to view Java's byte code in eclipse IDE?
- How to add Eclipse Code Formatter file in Android Studio
- Code formatting utility for Clojure in Eclipse
- How to Use Eclipse to Debug JNI code (Java & C/C++)
- Why is Eclipse highlighting my code in red and how do I turn it off?
- How to set Eclipse code formatter to support fluent interfaces
- How to modify Java code while running in debug mode?
- How do I view JRE's source code in Eclipse on linux (debian)
- How do I compile my code in Eclipse using keyboard shortcut key
- How to get Eclipse Console to hyperlink text to source code files?
More Query from same tag
- Getting error while Importing other groovy file in Jenkins pipeline
- Maven export of 3rd party jar's are not exported with mvn install
- setting custom argv arguments size in java using eclipse
- Eclipse - Wrong project name when importing maven project
- Writing multiple scores onto the data file over several initiations
- LoadLibrary fails only when running from eclipse & tomcat
- Eclipse run uiautomator with command '-e debug true' not working
- Android App crashing when opening a new intent
- Eclipse tab titles not displayed correctly
- Eclipse PDE: Custom QuickFix only available in Problems View?
- I can't start jboss with a JPA provider
- How to get the source jar file for eclipse jdk plugins?
- Android Studio Error while importing eclipse project
- create new ImageView at runtime in JavaFX with SceneBuilder
- How do I put editor templates in an Eclipse plug-in?
- How to execute Test suit in TestNg and eclipse
- svn - replicating a commit on another repository
- Javadoc tooltip hides when I click on it
- java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem for singelton class
- What's the simplest way to manage dependencies in Android app repositories?
- Generating Java Bean setters in Eclipse
- Android Application Download data
- Cannot "Install New Software" in Eclipse 3.5
- Could not find main class : Program will exit
- Programmatically change file associations in Eclipse
- How do I get all symbol in python project using Eclipse+Pydev IDE
- PyDev Seaborn in Eclipse: "QPixmap: It is not safe to use pixmaps outside the GUI thread" on PyDev autocompletion popup
- org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in org.erlide.ui was unable to load class org.erlide.ui.editors.erl.ErlangEditor
- MenuItems contributed by fragment.e4xmi are not being translated, contributorURI is missing
- Setting up JNotify