I'm using Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1). Window -> Preferences -> Remote Systems (on left menu area) -> Files -> Check "Show Hidden Files".
easiest way to show hidden files on eclipse (using mac os) first you need to show hidden options on the system in the first place follow this post
then all you need to do is to open finder drag the wanted folder into the quick access navigation bar (on the left of the finder window) .
For 2019 versions there is a filter icon top left. There you can define which files should be hidden from user.
Windows -> Navigation -> Show View Menu -> Filters, then uncheck ". * resources"
Eclipse version 2020-03 (4.15.0)
Eclipse -> Preferences -> Remote Systems -> Files: Check the "Show hidden files" Ok.
In eclipse 2019-06 version, Project Explorer shows "View Menu" option (down arrow) at the right side. Click on it and then click on "Filter and Customization", then uncheck ".*resources" option in the "Pre-set filters" tab.
Eclipse (Helios) shows hidden files in the "Navigator" view. You can add that via Window --> Show View --> Navigator.
- How can I make hidden files display in Eclipse Project explorer when using a RSE linked folder?
- How can I make Eclipse CDT auto-indent properly when using BOOST_FOREACH?
- eclipse juno, how can I associate currently opened files with a project or am I using eclipse outside the box?
- How can I make Eclipse save the state of the project tree when I quit?
- How can I check/upgrade Proguard version when using it in Eclipse for Android development?
- How can I view the outline in eclipse when using the revealing module pattern?
- How can I run a Maven webapp in Eclipse when I use profiles to populate properties files at build time?
- How to have Eclipse automatically open/preview files as I select them in Project Explorer
- How to add existing files to project using Eclipse and PyDev
- How can I connect to a SFTP server using the "Remote System Explorer End-User Runtime" Eclipse plugin and a .pem private key?
- How can to make a web app project validation fast in eclipse IDE?
- How best to handle .classpath files in Git when developers are using different versions of JBoss in their project build paths?
- How to locate current file in Eclipse Project Explorer view using keyboard shortcut?
- How do you make Eclipse recognize Java EE jar files so Servlets can compile?
- How can I get Eclipse to store .class files in a folder outside the Project folder where I store the .java source files?
- How can i share an eclipse project files between linux and windows?
- How can I make eclipse gracefully shutdown dropwizard when I debug?
- How can I fix the "Property 'allowUndeclaredRTE' does not exist" error when using my Eclipse Checkstyle plugin?
- How can a team share an eclipse project when their work environment is different?
- How can I get Eclipse to re-compile my JUnit test when I make a change to it?
- How to make Eclipse open code editor not in same pane as Project Explorer (again)?
- Eclipse - how to change background color of selected file, when Project Explorer View is inactive
- How can I reference ANT HOME from the libraries in the properties of a project when using eclipse?
- How can I make a workspace-folder level build script visible in the Eclipse Project Explorer?
- How to add referenced library JAR files using relative path for eclipse Java project in vscode
- How to navigate to parent folder of current file in Project Explorer view using keyboard shortcut in Eclipse IDE?
- How do I make Eclipse clean specific files when autogenerating make files
- How can I create a project in the Git repository root using Eclipse EGit?
- How to install .apk files through eclipse when i run the project
- How can you setup a clojure project in eclipse so it will start when you click run?
More Query from same tag
- Ubuntu 12.04 - Eclipse looking for different libswt-gtk
- OutOfMemory in Eclipse in a Launched process
- Large development teams and SVN
- run button opens a new AVM
- Adding a note to InputDialog
- Communicating to an iso 14443 card with android nfc
- Eclipse: Error initializing endpoint java.net.BindException: Permission denied:443
- How to export a eclipse RCP product with smaller JARs
- Eclipse 'Open PHP Type' dialog box
- Look for a auto indentation plugin for Eclipse
- In SWT Wizard Page how to write a event only when Next button is clicked
- I want to design a web page containing multiple output areas which will hold data generated from a JDBC Resultset
- How to use gtkmm in Netbeans or Eclipse
- Eclipse says "Launching : Verifying launch attributes", for half an hour, for a medium sized project
- Is there a way to prevent the semi-bolding of Java keywords in Eclipse? (example pics inside)
- Java pseudo timer
- Stacktrace folding in Eclipse
- Unable to start server in Eclipse Gallileo IDE with WAS7
- OCommandExecutorNotFoundException creating OrientDB database via jar file
- Rational clearcase client integration with Eclipse
- Cannot access servlet using Eclipse and Tomcat 9
- POM.XML add dependency search not Working?
- Problem with gitosis and EGit
- IntelliJ IDEA inspect variable like Eclipse (Cmd-Shift-I)
- Eclipse with ABAP extension - SAP Gui Menu not closable
- Why does the eclipse IDE give me terminated error when I try to write a file?
- Set a default parameter to the first day of the month Birt report
- Eclipse C++ Run blocked by Docker config with message "Docker Connection is missing or invalid"
- Make Eclipse recognize the difference between normal source files and test source files
- JComboBox unable to edit or enter text