Did you have a look at Preferences > Java > Editor > Content Assist > Favorites? You can define candidates for static imports there. Result:
For less used classes you can lower the value of
Preferences > Java > Code Style > Organize Imports > Number of static imports needed for .* but beware that you may get
.* for classes that contain generically named methods such as
getInstance. This in turn may lead to confusion and/or naming conflicts.
You can add the classes that you statically import from Preferences > Java > Editor > Content Assist > Favorites page in Eclipse. Then, Ctrl+Space shortcut lists all the static members of your favourite classes in the content assist menu.
You can use Ctrl + Shift + M, for example you want to import verify method from Mockito class then
Mockito.verify() // select verify and press Ctrl + Shift + M
This will import verify static method from Mockito class.
- Eclipse optimize imports to include static members and methods
- Eclipse Optimize Imports to Include Static Imports
- Why does my eclipse IDE run without compiler error when I create a non static inner class with static methods and variables?
- Can Eclipse the Organize Import (ctrl+shift+o) command's handling of static imports be modified?
- Difference between static and dynamic web project in eclipse
- Eclipse 2021-09 code completion not showing all methods and classes
- eclipse refactoring: move multiple static methods and/or fields
- How to add @Override, @Deprecate and static modifiers to methods automatically for all project Java classes where necessary?
- Is there a way to make Eclipse add static imports without autocomplete?
- Eclipse : list methods and variables of all classes
- maven with eclipse error "Path must include project and resource name"
- Why Eclipse does not include annotations when implementing methods from a Java interface?
- Why is Eclipse Content Assist not using static imports
- Groovy Deprecated Methods and Eclipse - sort
- Eclipse missing imports (javax.media.* and com.sun.media.*)
- Inferring include paths and make targets from existing Makefile in Eclipse
- When and how does m2e use the Maven test scope to include test dependencies in Eclipse Run Configurations?
- Error: Path Must Include project and resource name:/<jar file name> in eclipse IDE
- Eclipse CDT "Path must include project and resource name"
- Getters and Setters in Eclipse for Hungarian Style Members
- Prevent eclipse from putting static imports on top
- How to remove unused imports using Eclipse and not reorganize it?
- Inline all static imports in eclipse
- accessor and mutator methods in eclipse
- After accessing static methods in static inner classes from main class in java, eclipse is giving warning
- Include and access binary (non-Java) files in an Eclipse plugin
- Eclipse file search regex to include search phrase and exclude particular strings
- Get Eclipse to prefer static imports of nested classes
- How to remove search reference link above methods and attributes in eclipse
- Classes packages don't include src.main.java, however it is there and eclipse complains about it
More Query from same tag
- What plugins are there for editing ASCII charts in Vim or Eclipse?
- Eclipse 4.2 creating Windows carriage return on Linux?
- Use JDK from Eclipse Project
- How can I browse remote git repositories (like I used to do with CVS)?
- Eclipse Remote Procedure Call
- Create a java executable with Eclipse
- Ubuntu, JavaFX, A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment
- How to implement min, max, required and optional on an Axis2 web service using Eclipse?
- Java - Classpath issue with 64-bit system
- Android: Short way to call widgets? Is eclipse the best?
- Error while creating Android Project: R cannot be resolved to a variable
- Error " No DEX File Found" while generating apk file
- Looking for up-to-date eclipse plugin for C#
- How can I create a working eclipse plug-in update site for a plug-in that works in debug mode?
- Spring Field required a bean of type that could not be found Spring JPA
- Angular-dart: "target of URI..."
- New Spring Starter project is not working with maven
- eclipse doesn't build referenced project
- GDB in Eclipse CDT crashes: Error in `gdb': free(): invalid next size (fast):
- Eclipse Angular IDE project creation fails and has wrong node version
- Eclipse Plugin Instatllation Error - Jetty
- Maven compilation fails when class becomes inner class (although Eclipse is good)?
- Use https to call a webservice
- Where are the global settings for eclipse m2e?
- Jython debugging in Eclipse with PyDev raises RuntimeError: cannot join current thread
- How can you speed up Eclipse?
- Eclipse- How to change Linkcolor for Dark Theme
- What does "Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException" mean?
- How to change intellij Java IDE automatic formatting of code behaviour ?
- DrawingPanel is not activate