I found it!!!
Delete the directories inside:
And rebuild the maven project.
Note: this also applies to Eclipse Luna.
- Eclipse error occurred during Repository registry initialization
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer - Eclipse Java
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer java.lang.module.FindException executing Selenium tests using TestNG and Java 12 through Eclipse
- Spring Error occurred during initialization of boot layer In Eclipse
- Error occurred during initialization of VM (java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object)
- JUnit4 + Eclipse "An internal error occurred during Launching"
- An internal error occurred during: "Updating indexes".Java heap space during eclipse start up?
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
- An internal error occurred during "Initializing Java Tooling." in Eclipse on startup
- Eclipse: Error occurred during initialization of VM
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer : Unable to derive module descriptor error with Selenium and java
- how to resolve "ssh error occurred during unpacking on the remote end: unpack-objects abnormal exit" in eclipse
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer -java
- Error occurred during initialization of VM: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Class.desiredAssertionStatus0(Ljava/lang/Class;)
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer - Eclips 2020-06
- An internal error occurred during launching testng in eclipse
- Error occurred during initialization of VM (java.lang.StackOverflowError) in Android
- I tried creating a new project in eclipse in Ubuntu 20.04 but it gives me this error Errors occurred during the build
- Eclipse and Maven: Error occured during initialization of boot layer
- How to close a part when error occurs during initialization in eclipse e4 rcp?
- Java - Eclipe IDE error - Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
- How can I resolve this error. Using rest assured & eclipse :Error occurred during initialization of boot layer java.lang.module.FindException:
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer java.lang.module.FindException: Module javafx.controls not found
- Fixing the "Error occurred during initialization of boot layer" error
- Eclipse : An error occurred while filtering resources
- “Error occurred during initialization of VM; Could not reserve enough space for object heap” using -Xmx3G
- No repository found error in Installing ADT in eclipse Indigo
- 'cannot open git-upload-pack' error in Eclipse when cloning or pushing git repository
- Can't connect to any URI error while commiting code from Eclipse to Git Repository
- Eclipse Repository State Conflict Error
More Query from same tag
- struts2 application defaulting to error.jsp
- Copy and paste MessageDialog message
- How can I transform a Play application to an Eclipse project
- Eclipse - programaticaly highlight multiple lines of an editor
- R.java is not generating neither with eclipse nor with Android Studio
- Eclipse: Associating editors with natureId
- Playing different sounds with different buttons
- Eclipse: Terminate current process before re-running
- how can i use axis2 as runtime in eclipse
- Eclipse code fomatting
- How to exclude one project from automatic build in Eclipse?
- How do I all the eclipse(Galileo version) help installed on my local machine?
- How to convert snippets to asciidoc html in eclipse
- Installing the workspace with Tomcat and samples
- eclipse method names with parenthesises
- What does Eclipse project with icon "m" and exclamation mark means?
- Eclipse ADT - java was started but returned exit code = 13
- Springframework Failed to parse configuration class on a controller
- Eclipse wanting to run wrong class
- Debugging Teamcenter Rich Client (eclipse rcp) fails with "org.osgi.service.component.ComponentException"
- Issue with ContextLoaderListener
- java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 error in Eclipse, for programs that work using command prompt?
- test without breakpoints
- How to reduce number of elements within Context Menu
- Start an osgi bundle failed with Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.core.runtime; bundle-version="0.0.0"
- Run a Spring Application on a JBoss Wildfly Server
- Eclipse bug - Error in my Android project's without real error
- Testing with Robolectric in Eclipse
- Logcat messages disappear after a short time