after installing the c/c++ development tools (cdt) there should be visual studio scheme available (from windows > preferences > general > keys)
more informations (with screenshots) can be found on configure eclipse to use vs.net shortcuts?
i've just tried it using spring's eclipse distribution (spring source tool suite) and it works
write a plug-in for eclipse - it is not too difficult.
should be very easy
- open preferences (window->preferences)
- type keys in the search box
- locate general->keys
- type the command you want to modify
- modify the binding
- type your binding in the search list to make sure no other command is using the same binding
p.s.: a c# ide plugin for eclipse would be great. i'm a java/eclipse rcp developer, but i like c# as language. i haven't done anything serious yet because of visual studio. it feels like some old java ide from the 90's.
- change eclipse shortcuts to match Visual Studio
- Eclipse shortcuts in Visual Studio 2013
- Change Visual Studio 2010 key binding to match eclipse?
- Help with Eclipse shortcuts in Visual Studio C++ 2010
- Android Studio shortcuts like Eclipse
- Making Eclipse behave like Visual Studio
- Eclipse vs. Visual Studio: What are the features in Eclipse that are not present in Visual Studio and vice versa?
- Moving From Eclipse to Visual Studio 2008
- Is in Visual Studio an equivalent to the Eclipse "Run Configurations"?
- Visual studio shortcut keys equivalent to eclipse shortcut keys
- Need to import Eclipse Java Formatter profile in Visual Studio Code
- Automatically Create Constructor Using Fields/Properties in Visual Studio (like Eclipse does)
- Is there an eclipse equivalent to the Visual Studio "Command Window"?
- Eclipse eye for a Visual Studio guy
- Debugging Visual Studio builds from Eclipse
- How to Create a Region in eclipse like Visual Studio
- TFS Eclipse throws an error "The character 0x007c ('|') is not permitted in server paths" after updating visual studio for mac to support iPad OS 13
- Make eclipse Syntax Coloring exact as visual studio Syntax Coloring
- Visual Studio equivalent to Eclipse keyboard shortcut Alt Shift L
- Autocomplete in eclipse like in visual studio
- eclipse manual code folding similar to visual studio region
- Visual Studio toolchain in Eclipse for C++
- How to change the background color of a potential match in Eclipse
- Shortcuts of Visual Studio (moving From Eclipse)
- A guide to moving from Visual Studio to Eclipse
- Does Visual Studio for C# have these Eclipse for Java features?
- Debug C++ code in visual studio from python code running in eclipse
- Missing in Eclipse key shortcut as in Visual Studio to go to definition F12 and come back Ctrl+F12
- Does Eclipse support keyboard shortcuts known from Visual Studio?
- Eclipse kind of editor for Visual Studio 2008
More Query from same tag
- CounterClockwise NullPointerException
- Eclipse Mylyn Task List looks broken after a while
- Eclipse shows � character instead of § on Mac
- Eclipse/adb/DDMS: Samsung S2 4.0.3 not recognized by Eclipse
- How to uninstall plugins in Eclipse 3.4.X or higher
- Can someone explain some of the code around starting an activity in Eclipse/Android?
- Scala worksheet not evaluating the REPL and printing the result on right side
- Errors while importing Maven project into Eclipse
- Get libraries for particular java version
- android application stopped working suddenly after adding facebook sdk
- How does one send chat message from chat bot to clients?
- Eclipse and Java - source not found
- Eclipse CDT doesn't clear errors from previous builds
- Where is the set default launch configuration option for a project in Eclipse?
- HTTP status 404 - /ServletHello/HelloServlet on eclipse
- How can I determine the JSON offset position using Eclipse?
- Android date picker listener doesn't work more than one time..
- How to specify Library Provided at Runtime for Hibernate - Eclipse Dali JPA integration
- Moving from Eclipse to PyCharm: Adding a project (its folder) to the python path
- Eclipse: Export as runnabe Jar overwrites manifest
- How to identify XML node that has changed in Eclipse structured document?
- The strings.xml file in Android
- m2e eclipse requesting for a login / password when downloading maven index updates
- How to change tomcat-users.xml when using Eclipse?
- java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.LinearLayout cannot be cast to android.widget.Button
- NDK <Utils/Log.h> no such file or directory
- Eclipse window relocation on Sierra
- Using Jetty in Eclipse Juno
- Using Active Objects and BLOBs
- IllegalArgumentException: The servlets named [com.staff.servlet.AllocationServlet] and [com.staff.servlet.SearchConditionServlet] are both mapped