I came across this problem yesterday.
I had recently updated the ADT plugin without updating the Android SDK Tools and Platform-tools.
So make sure all of the above are up-to-date.
For me, it seemed Finish did nothing, but my Project Explorer view wasn't open. You have to click on the small icon to have the Project Explorer open.
I guess the issue is because your imported project is in the same directory of your workspace directory. If you move the project to an temporary directory and import it with copy box checked, it will copy the project from your temporary directory to your workspace. Then you just delete the temporary directory.
Uninstall your ADT (21.1.0) and install your ADT to 23.0.2.
Some features that will apply in the last version isn't compatible with the first one.
- Can't import Android project into Eclipse - Finish button doesn't do anything
- How do you import an Eclipse project into Android Studio now?
- Import Android Test Project into Eclipse from Version Control
- Android AOSP project import into eclipse
- Cannot import Eclipse project into Android Studio
- Android + Eclipse How to import Enhanced ListView project into mine?
- Can't import an external .jar library into my Android project on Eclipse
- How to import existing android project into the eclipse
- Import Old Eclipse Project Into Android Studio
- How to import an existing Android Library project into Eclipse workspace
- How to Import Project Made with Eclipse ADT into Android Studio?
- Empty folders when import existing Android project into Eclipse
- Project won't import after clicking finish button in eclipse
- How to import an Android Library Project created on Android Studio into existing Eclipse Android App Project, as library?
- Trying to import an old Eclipse Android project into Android Studio
- Error import Eclipse project into Android Studio
- How to import Facebook Like Button project into Eclipse
- Can't import an Android project that was cloned from GIT into an eclipse workspace
- Can't import .jar into Eclipse Android Project
- How to import Facebook SDK into my android eclipse project
- Can't import github project into eclipse - "Next" button greyed out
- Cant get Import my existing android project in Eclipse
- How to import existing Android project into Eclipse?
- Import existing Gradle Git project into Eclipse
- Missing AndroidManifest.xml when importing an old Android project into Eclipse
- Import an existing Git project into Eclipse without a .project file
- Problem importing Android project archives into Eclipse
- How to import C makefile project into eclipse or put in under eclipse
- How do I import a pre-existing Java project into Eclipse and get up and running?
- Import Maven multi-module project into Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Not able to install XFire plugin in eclipse Luna
- Eclipse/PyDev/Django Import Requires Project Name
- How to get eclipse Helios to recognise HTML5 elements
- ANDROID share to facebook, twitter etc using share intent
- eclipse shortcut key CRTL + ALT + DOWN/UP does`t work in Ubuntu
- Storing custom project related data in the Eclipse .project file
- Eclipse cannot import javax.realtime
- Eclipse modifies server.xml each time run the project (Run-->Run on Server)
- My first bit of coding, but i have no clue if it's right
- Mockito throwing java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError and java.lang.VerifyError
- Is there a way to add Google Chrome as an external web browser in Flash Builder Standalone for Mac?
- show JSF EL call hierarchy in eclipse
- how do I add a zip file to a Junit test in eclipse?
- youtube Api key is the same with Developer key?
- Setting up Linux gcc toolchain/compiler on eclipse using the Windows Subsystem for Linux
- android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #52: Error inflating class <unknown>
- how can i resolve-oracle-11g-xe using eclipse
- How does Eclipse IDE quick fix display suggestions?
- move JRE during update procedure
- Not able to run Eclipse Galileo
- How to do a specific completion action without adding some unnecessary comment ?
- How to Convert my code to an executable jar file
- Trying to find an extension for eclipse
- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java2411 in java.library.path
- Cursor cannot be resolved error
- Pydev 4.5.5 not a fit to Eclipse 4.5?
- Trunk doesn't compile because libprotoc is old when working with Hadoop under Eclipse
- How can I install jcodec on eclipse?
- Eclipse Indigo CDT code completion
- How to add a .dic and .aff file to a java jar?