Well, there might be another way of solving this problem, but I ended up removing the line in the
project.properties file that was making reference to the
The easiest and simple solution is to copy
google-play-services_lib folder from another project or SDK folder and past it to the location which is address in the error. By removing or commenting line in the
project.properties will create errors in the project and won't allow you to build unless you take necessary steps and fix.
I think "removing the line in the project.properties file that was making reference to the google-play-services_lib library" is not a good fix. To really fix it do either of these : Just edit the location of the path to google-play-services_lib in project.properties file in your Eclipse project root directory.
Note:If you are on windows path\comes\like\this you have to replace the backward slash with the forward slash and your path/will/become/like/this.
or replace "\" with "\" like below :
otherway is - just look at the last portion of the last line of the error
....which resolves to
just create a folder at that location and paste google-play-services_lib from your
I just changed it works for me
android.library.reference.2../google-play-services_lib which changed to
An alternative is to simply set the path. You'll need to have installed play services via the Android SDK to use it with Android studio anyway.
Once play services are installed, if you highlight the Google play services entry in the Android SDK manager it will show you the path to the install location. On MAC this is normally something like /Users/[homedir]/android-sdks/extras/google/google_play_services/libproject
Edit the path in project.properties to point to this file and it will import. You can then update your gradle build file as necessary.
- Android Studio - Library reference ../google-play-services_lib could not be found importing project
- Android Studio Library reference ..\OpenCV-2.4.6-android-sdk\sdk\java could not be found
- android - google play services ads - The following classes could not be instantiated: com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView
- eclipse android can not import google play services library
- Google Play Services with Proguard in Android Studio
- Google Play Services Library not installing
- Unity3D Plugin - The Google Play services resources were not found
- the google play services resources were not found . admob program crashed
- Library reference Lib\Copy of google-play-services_lib could not be found
- Android - Google Play Services - Lib Dependencies
- Android google play services lib
- error in adding google play services as reference library in eclipse
- Error google-play-services_lib\AndroidManifest.xml not found or not a file with Robolectric 2 and Google Play Services (maps V2)
- Android SDK for eclipse using Google Play Services Lib: Error "Target runtime jre1.8.0_25 is not defined."
- google-play-services_lib could not be found when migrating to Android Studio
- Google play service library Revision 31, not found in Eclipse folder
- add google play library to project android studio
- Google Play Services library loaded, referenced but still won't work, not even in sample projects?
- Android studio with actionbar sherlock, sliding menu and google play services
- Phonegap [cordova 3.2.0] The Google Play services resources were not found
- Android - Google Maps, Google Play Services library referencing
- Google Play Services sign-in not working after opening an URL in android
- How to fix Google Play Services 2 Library install to Eclipse
- Android 8 or higher: Check for Google Play Services
- Is Google Play Services for Froyo compatible with Android 2.3 and higher?
- The Google Play services resources were not configured
- Appinvite_styles.xml:5: error When including Google Play Services library to eclipse
- Can't import Google Play Services library to project
- Android studio Debugger Could not open Selected VM debug port (8700)
- Implementing google play services sign-in on android
More Query from same tag
- Build Fail for build.xml regarding classpath in java
- Two package with same name : Eclipse can't resolve import
- Project with path ':mypath' could not be found in root project 'myproject'
- How to programmatically/ automatically run OSGi applications
- Unable to retrive data from SQLite says column doesn't exists in android (Eclipse)
- maven error with my pom.xml
- What do red threads mean in Eclipse Debug View?
- migration an Maven projet from eclipse to a command line environment
- Android returning "null" for Bluetooth RSSI
- How to use android apis higher than actual build target
- Save as UTF-8 Error?
- How to install Maven in Putty.exe?
- the keyboard not show in eclipse emulator
- Problems with MCP 9.03
- change build script from Ant to Gradle
- Atmosphere framework Spring mvc integration
- How to know the eclipse version name?
- Status Monitor in Eclipse?
- how create .so file on Eclipse opencv cpp (c++)
- Why is Eclipse not recognizing Java libraries?
- Eclipse: how to open a search-found file in a new editor tab?
- Managing multiple projects in Eclipse
- minsdk and targetsdk in Androidmanifest and build.gradle both?
- C++ Eclipse generates invalid exe
- When opening java files in Eclipse Juno, the editor seems to be minimised or hidden
- Eclipse Android Checkbox
- Setting source files for Sonarlint in Eclipse
- How to create two of the same objects but in different states
- I cannot access MANIFEST.MF, but the jar file has one. How could I access and edit it?
- eclipse plugin : How to create org.eclipse.jdt.core.IType from the datatype of org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.FieldDeclaration?