edit your formatter, tab "line wrapping" -> "function calls" -> "arguments" and chose:
line wrapping policy: wrap all elements, every element on a new line
force split: no
indentation policy: default indentation
- Wrong Eclipse "Correct Indentation" for Java varargs
- When writing Eclipse plugins, what is the correct way for checking if an IEditorPart is a Java editor?
- Eclipse and GWT looking for inherited module in wrong package, despite gwt.xml file having correct path?
- Do you have to change Java Swing code generated by Eclipse VE for a correct program?
- Indentation of conditions in if() using Eclipse Code Formatter for Java
- Eclipse For wrong version of Java
- Call for answer until correct is given? Java Eclipse
- Correct Java dependencies installed for eclipse ADT development
- How to reduce indentation for complex pattern builder-like code in java with Eclipse
- How to turn off the Eclipse code formatter for certain sections of Java code?
- How to change font size in Eclipse for Java text editors?
- Eclipse IDE for Java - Full Dark Theme
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- Wrapping chained method calls on a separate line in Eclipse for Java
- How to upgrade Eclipse for Java EE Developers?
- Eclipse Kepler for OS X Mavericks request Java SE 6
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- "insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment " message in eclipse
- How to add shortcut keys for java code in eclipse
- Setting the correct PATH for Eclipse
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- How do I Install JBoss AS / WildFly Server in Eclipse for Java EE
- Vertical line between matching curly braces for java in eclipse
- .gitignore file for java eclipse project
- How to filter call stack in Eclipse debug view for Java
- Eclipse wrong Java properties UTF-8 encoding
- How can I get Eclipse to insert tabs instead of spaces for Java content assist?
- Disable HTML Warnings in Eclipse for Java EE developers edition
- Did anyone create the Java Code Formatter Profile for Eclipse IDE that conforms to the Android Code Style Rules?
- How can I upgrade from Eclipse Java SE version to Eclipse for Java EE via Eclipse?
More Query from same tag
- How can I configure and use auto-complete and other Eclipse features within a Maven-managed project?
- How do you merge in GIT on Windows?
- is there any eclipse plugin available for writing a memo on any line of code?
- Adding LOG.i() to the program
- NullPointer Exception in MysqlDatasource in tomcat?
- How to color C++11's new keywords `final` and `override` in eclipse?
- Why does my Android MP3 Player code not work?
- Visualize Classes in Java Type Hierarchy, which implement different functions?
- My Java version is the newest version but my JVM is still 1.5?
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin AND more
- Android project problem
- How to forbid Eclipse to highlight current method/class in the margin
- Maven dependencies not included in project deployed on Websphere Liberty
- Trying to compile an old Java project but missing resources and I don't know how to include them
- Android %1$s is bad formatted in rtl languages
- Java cucumber - Error: Could not find or load main class cucumber.api.cli.Main
- Overriding - reducing visibility of a method as private, eclipse error
- App Stopped Working After Clicking A Button
- How to view a website and can login using WebView in android?
- How to use xtext and xpand togheter
- Running a project in NetBeans?
- Is there an easy way to generate documentation for eclipse without disturbing the code?
- Could not find H:\Android\tools\adb.exe
- How to assign manual shortcuts in Eclipse (Android & Java)
- Unfortunately, APP Has Stopped after added ADMOB
- Runtime error due to random variable
- Error : Could not find or load main class JavaFundamentals.GUIOutput
- Test NG test in eclipse fails with the error NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/test/context/testng/AbstractTestNGSpringContextTests
- Android: Activity not found to handle intent
- Cannot change version of project facet Dynamic Web Module to 3.0