your receiver is not using the full path. try changing the declaration from:
<receiver android:name=".osbootreceiver" > ... </receiver>
<receiver android:name="com.seafile.seadroid2.osbootreceiver" > ... </receiver>
i've found that eclipse will only respond to a ctrl-click in a manifest file if the name is fully qualified.
controls if all the check are enabled.
general > editors > text editors > hyperlinking preference page.
- Why I can not open android manifest class in eclipse?
- why eclipse can not detect android device?
- SRC folder in Eclipse is empty (MainActivity class not created) after creating a new android project using Eclipse
- Why is my updated Eclipse / Android setup not building my APK anymore?
- Can not launch android project from xml layout file in Eclipse
- Eclipse - Android not auto-generating R class
- why I cannot use "run Android lint" from menu "Window" in Eclipse in toolbar I can run it, is it OK?
- Why can the Oracle Java compiler not infer the bounds here but Eclipse can?
- Why does Eclipse not recognize the build() method from the Notification.Builder class to return a Notification object?
- eclipse can not resolve android native code
- Why eclipse does not open when I change the max heap size?
- Could not open the editor: An unexpected exception was thrown in Eclipse Android
- Why an Eclipse RCP product build can not find classes in org.eclipse.ui during headless build?
- Why can I not add .jar to eclipse git repo?
- SRVE9967W: The manifest class path xercesImpl.jar can not be found in jar file
- Android Eclipse > Graphical Layout: How to Set Default Layout = Nexus 7 or Not 2 for every XML layout I open to look same in IDE and Device
- Can not create a complete android app using eclipse
- Why eclipse is not showing warning if a declared class variable is not used anywhere in program
- Eclipse IDE - Classnotfound exception even though path known. Why can Eclipse find the lib in one Project but not in the other?
- Why does eclipse stop on lines not executed when debugging a groovy class
- Can not use android phone as emulator in eclipse
- Eclipse CDT can not resolve std::vector of template class
- Eclipse - Why Errors with Android SDK for normal user but not root?
- Eclipse CDT can not resolve method in template class
- Android eclipse jar file class not found at run time
- Android SDK Manager Update - Eclipse Not generating activity_main, main.java, or correct manifest
- Eclipse for Android not responding when I try to open project settings
- Can anyone tell me why this works in eclipse but not in the command prompt?
- Why are my eclipse dp dimensions for the android graphical layout editor not accurate?
- Eclipse will not let me extend applet in my driver class so I can embed my program in HTML. Any solutions?
More Query from same tag
- Android manifest file and the "dot" before Activity names
- How to debug a GWT application using an external server
- My eclipse luna won't start up
- How do I attach some cached information to an Eclipse editor or resource?
- The serializable class Employee does not declare a static final serialVersionUID field of type long
- Install Eclipse Json Editor Plugin in Zend Studio 8
- MediaRecorder crashes when record a second audio clip
- Remote Tomcat Server Configuration hangs the server startup when parameter suspend=y used
- How do you convert WSDLs to Java classes using Eclipse?
- How best to provide JAXB components in an RCP application
- Eclipse CDT - how to transfer "Paths and Symbols" between checkouts
- jad does not always work for classes?
- Can't open AVD manager, but can run the project with emulator
- Doesn't download dependency even if it is correct
- How to invoke a windows file explorer from a SWT button?
- Cannot Natively Debug Android Application
- Strange characters in Eclipse IDE Project Explorer window
- Hello world app with libgdx & RoboVM not running on iOS - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Adding About box to Android App in Eclipse
- Birt report file path
- Random Arrays allowed in Java Syntax?
- Need help figuring out why I am getting a java.lang.StackOverflowError on my TestClock.java program
- How to get an integer value to display in a JTextfield when an element is added to a JList
- pydev 1.5.3 not working fine with Easy Eclipse 1.3.1
- PostgreSQL driver "Unable to load class "
- eclipse RCP p2 UpdateOperation ProvisioningJob null
- How to write test script in eclipse for appium using Appcenter & AWS as a device farm?
- How do I convert ascii values back into String?
- Post something on the wall of facebook
- Didn't find class on path: DexPathList