if you want to use maven dependencies then you need to be using maven for your build. if you are using maven for your build then the
m2e eclipse plugin is a great way to integrate mvn and eclipse.
i don't believe there is any shortcut. afaik, trying to do this without using maven as your build system will just cause you a lot of pain.
the easiest way to add dependencies to eclipse from maven:
- add dependency to pom.xml
- execute mvn eclipse:eclipse
- refresh project on eclipse
then the dependencies will be on the project.
- What is the correct way to use maven and eclipse?
- what is the right way of importing a maven project in Eclipse and run it as a Java project?
- What is the best way to put servlet files in Eclipse using Maven and Tomcat?
- What causes imported Maven project in Eclipse to use Java 1.5 instead of Java 1.6 by default and how can I ensure it doesn't?
- What is the difference between Eclipse and Netbeans if I want to use only the Java in it?
- What is the correct way to add a Shutdown Hook for an Eclipse RCP application?
- When and how does m2e use the Maven test scope to include test dependencies in Eclipse Run Configurations?
- What is the difference between console and eclipse maven
- Which JRE version to use while making new Java Project in Eclipse and what are the drawbacks?
- When writing Eclipse plugins, what is the correct way for checking if an IEditorPart is a Java editor?
- What is the correct configuration to use GSON inside a Applet implementing with eclipse (Kepler)
- How to integrate maven the right way into Eclipse and into the software development process?
- How do I make the Eclipse Checkstyle plugin and the Maven Checkstyle plugin use the same rules?
- What is the best way to debug a java application in jboss and eclipse if application has multiple modules and each module is separate project
- what is the recommended system requirement for using eclipse and maven plugin?
- What is the ‘correct’ way to configure the R ‘working directory’ and ‘Project location’ in Eclipse with StatET?
- Is possible to use maven and npm in the same eclipse project?
- What is the correct way to have a Java Project with Eclipse on GitHub
- What are the requirements and use cases to have an eclipse headless application?
- Correct way to use eclipse and xdebug
- What is the correct way to import or open the Android Source Code into Eclipse or Android studio
- What is the correct way to dynamically change columns and data model in nattable?
- What would cause Eclipse to struggle switching to the correct file and line number when debugging
- What is the difference between javac and the Eclipse compiler?
- What is the difference between the Eclipse Package Explorer and the Eclipse Project Explorer?
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- What are the differences between plug-ins, features, and products in Eclipse RCP?
- What is the eclipse shortcut for auto-generating a default and field constructor?
- What is the difference between Eclipse 3.7 and Eclipse 4.1?
- What is the difference between rollback, backout and strip in the Mercurial Eclipse plugin?
More Query from same tag
- Set new version number and build all at once in Maven
- Java List with Object from different classes
- Gradle - configuration for sibling and interlinked projects
- Importing Spark Source Code to Eclipse IDE
- Instance of a Java class is not getting null on application close in android
- Eclipse project is not running
- Tomcat fails to start from Eclipse with JVM Launcher exception
- JavaFx in Eclipse on Mac OS
- Java / Eclipse: Removing multiple warnings for 'Unnecessary @SuppressWarnings'
- Which Eclipse for Android?
- Reading values from a file txt or xml
- Class has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Environment
- Changing the eclipse workspace
- Eclipse CPP and GNU following these instructions
- How to reference third-party libraries, eg breeze, from eclipse, when working with Scala
- Require() and include() not working in Eclipse for code assist and autocomplete
- Using Grix, gridy to remove JTextField
- In Eclipse Find/Replace-field can i alter the regexp-matched result $1?
- How do I copy over my old files from my Java Eclipse workspace into my new workspace?
- org.eclipse.jetty.util.MultiException when starting GWT Application in Eclipse SuperDevMode
- How can I create multiple screen views in eclipse?
- How do you export a selection of files from the Synchronize view in Eclipse?
- ESP32-S2 Eclipse step over (F6) enters the function
- Java: Highlighting all derived data members
- How do I force implementations of a method to be inside a try-catch block in Java?
- AlertDialog should be type Dialog
- MyEclipse Professional on connecting with ms sql server is giving ssl error through db browser
- Is that possible to make member variables automatically private in Eclipse?
- Why can't I find "hadoop map/reduce" after I put "hadoop-eclipse-plugin-2.5.2.jar" in /eclipse/plugins?
- How can we include json formt data inside Eclipse?