i have used viemu for visual studio and sql server management studio for over 3 years now and i highly recommend it.
it is not 100 percent of vim, but goes far, far beyond "hjkl commands," with all the named buffers, navigation and support for really powerful things like macro recording and playback. it uses a config file (viemurc) just like vim to allow you to customize your mappings.
you can map viemu commands to visual studio commands and macros to combine and extend the power. it really is the "best of both worlds," as you say -- visual studio offers too much to use any other editor for c# development.
viemu is a commercial product -- it does cost money -- but for the productivity and vimmy joy i get from using it, i can say it has been a terrific investment.
- Vim for doing java and C#?
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- Jersey: A message body writer for Java Class and MIME mediatype application/json was not found
- Netbeans 7 vs Eclipse 3.6 for Java, git and vim
- Eclipse IDE for C/C++ and Java
- How to determine the minimum JRE version and system requirements for my Java application
- Setting up Eclipse for Java and PHP
- How to use Eclipse for both Java and PHP?
- How to use different line wrapping for strings and other items in Eclipse for Java
- Setting different spaces for tab for Java and Scala in Eclipse
- Browse for image file and display it using Java Swing
- Difference between Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers and Eclipse Juno
- How to add @Override, @Deprecate and static modifiers to methods automatically for all project Java classes where necessary?
- Annotation are only available for java 1.5 and greater when generating Google App Engine Backend(JDK 1.8, new ADT installed)
- For someone coming from Visual Studio/C# background and wants to learn Java - Which should I get: Netbeans or Eclipse?
- Java Generics Unexpected Behaviour for Constructor <X,Y> (C<Y>) and Interface C<Y>
- Is there a reason to have both Eclipse IDE for Java and also Eclipse IDE for Java EE?
- Drag and drop in Eclipse Project Explorer is somehow disabled for Java entities
- How to generate a jar file for a java project and use the jar in an android project
- How to avoid no main class and no class def found error using DropBox and Eclipse for Java
- What is reason for yellow exclamation mark ("!") in eclipse java project(package and classes)?
- How to add an external jars for developing a java service in webMethods Integration Server and webMethods Designer
- java runtime exception: "could not find writer for content type" when building uberjar and zip package
- How create a java project for both intellij and eclipse ide's
- How to increase productivity with Vim and Eclipse for PHP5.3 projects (possibly using Eclim integration with Zend Studio)
- Is it safe to still use Java 6 and Eclipse Indigo for this application?
- eclipse and easy eclipse interface differentiation, for casual java programmers
- Java syntax highlighting and code suggestion stopped working for certain file
- Sample program for transformation and job in pentaho kettle-spoon using Java (eclipse)
- what is the difference between projects and libraries in eclipse's build path for any java project
More Query from same tag
- How to solve??? UnsupportedClassVersionError is occured to run the build.xml
- What would make Ant execute 'javac' in Eclipse with UTF-8 instead of my system default Cp1252?
- Eclipse Project Strange Icons Importing Maven Project
- Search in intellij vs eclipse
- Error in Java EE project
- How to run the source code for com.android.browser?
- find unused jar in project
- How do I use LibGDX, Gradle, Git, and Eclipse together?
- Implementing handlers in an Eclipse Plugin
- Why I dont't can see the Layout from a Android Application?
- Installing Android SDK Manager in Eclipse
- Integrating an Action Bar with Google Maps API v2
- Resources$NotFoundException in a simple calculator app
- how to change the display language in eclipse
- phpunit ignores /etc/php5/cli/conf.d directory on startup when launched from within eclipse
- Tomcat not working in eclipse
- Eclipse plugin - highlighting the file in the Package explorer (Project browser)
- Eclipse warns about a potential resource leak although I have a finally block which closes the outermost stream, what am I missing?
- Eclipse (STS) fails to start after update due to exception loading system bundle
- Gradle - Failed to determine a suitable driver class
- what are connections need to to be done for tab bar controller in the main window.xib?
- Scan statements executed before print
- Error message :Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile on project :Compilation failure
- creating project in eclipse
- Slow save in Eclipse
- To display secondary views under Eclipse menu Window -> Show VIew
- Run testNG tests based on "priority" of test cases
- Differences in C++ fomatting using Indigo and Kepler/Luna
- Convert android project to multi-language
- Error Undefined Procedure in Prolog while using (condition -> then_clause ; else_clause)