you need to properly configure the binding for slf4j. slf4j is just a facade, not a logging tool.
since 1.6.0 if no binding is found on the class path, then slf4j will default to a no-operation implementation.
have a look at the officiel manual here on how to configure slf4j.
you need to add a logging library to your project that implements the slf (just as burkhard mentioned)
you need to configure the logger of your choice to log debug messages to the console (e.g. with a console appender in log4j)
- View Logger output in eclipse for a java project
- Import existing java project in eclipse but design view not exist for JFrame?
- No console output for specific project - Java Eclipse
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- .gitignore file for java eclipse project
- How to filter call stack in Eclipse debug view for Java
- Eclipse 3.4.1 - how to view compiler output in Console while building a project
- Eclipse showing java project src folder view as all packages and subpackages
- Maven vs. Eclipse Project Facets for Java EE 6
- Convention for storing XSD file in a Java Eclipse project
- Java template for a project in Eclipse
- Environment for java + scala + lift project in eclipse without maven
- Disabling warnings in my Java Eclipse Project for just a couple of files. Is it possible?
- Collapsing sub-packages from NetBeans or Eclipse in java project view
- Drag and drop in Eclipse Project Explorer is somehow disabled for Java entities
- How to initialize git for a new eclipse (neon) java project
- Adding in a python module to the sys.path for a Java project in pydev, Eclipse
- How create a java project for both intellij and eclipse ide's
- No option for importing Java project from existing Ant build file in Eclipse Indigo
- How to setup a Java Eclipse (Juno) dynamic web project with Maven for App Engine
- Where to store resources for a java project in Eclipse (images, data files, ...)?
- should I create workspace for each java project in eclipse
- Eclipse Java - Use output of one project as lib in other
- How to add referenced library JAR files using relative path for eclipse Java project in vscode
- How to create project setting for Eclipse IDE of a Play Java project
- Multiple source locations for java project in Eclipse
- Removing java source folders for a Maven reactor project in Eclipse
- Missing little red "x" in Eclipse explorer and problems view for Java source with compile errors?
- Java code for Importing git project from local in Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- MobileFirst sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- Eclipse Juno build error with "Maven Project Builder"
- Running a RESTful Web Service in Eclipse with Apache Tomcat
- Programmatically stop and start JBoss in Eclipse
- Eclipse conditional breakpoint doesn't work
- PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer works from Maven command line, but not from Eclipse?
- Can't deploy war on Apache Tomcat 6
- Output of application based on Eclipse on Windows command line only visible when piped (not directly in cmd)
- Problem with task queue?
- Node Eclipse - Run and Debug - what is --tea-pot-mode
- Eclipse Indigo Outline (PHP Mode, Subclipse) is flickering with large classes
- Eclipse Debugger Events
- How do i deploy a Fragment in a Fragment
- Run an application from workspace
- "Re-installation failed due to different application signatures" - possible to override?
- Eclipse valid targetplatform, but classes in plugins not resolving
- strrchr() will only change the haystack and ignore the needle plus won't return anything
- cloudfoundry eclipse plugin behind a proxy
- Automatic install dependencies for Eclipse plugin
- How to remove an entry from the Eclipse ColorRegistry?
- How to open an URL with different browsers in java with jsoup
- NoClassDefFoundError when referencing from an Android-Project to a standard Java-Project
- Environment variables in Eclipse on OSX
- Eclipse plug-in: add Launch command group to Custom Perspective
- Alternative to maven goal `eclipse:eclipse`
- Importing project from tutorial source results in R cannot be resolved to a variable
- Does Android SDK (Android Development Tools ) alter the Java SDK?
- Unable locate installable unit in target definition
- How to add a custom property tab to the eclipse Properties view?
- Getting 404 Status when trying to request JSF page