try this simple example. http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.0.2/intro/getting-started-first-java.html
refer to this akka documentation
- using akka jar files in eclipse
- Create Runnable JAR with .properties files using Java Eclipse
- Add JAR files to a project in Eclipse using Maven
- How to add referenced library JAR files using relative path for eclipse Java project in vscode
- Creating jar files using Eclipse
- using maven-eclipse-plugin for to specifiy depedency jar files from a folder into eclipse project, not M2_REPO variable
- When developing eclipse plugin, can I get absolute path of jar files using "Add Jars"?
- Creating jar files from selected java files using eclipse
- Get source jar files attached to Eclipse for Maven-managed dependencies
- Eclipse - JAR creation failed "Class files on classpath not found or not accessible for..."
- How can I make hidden files display in Eclipse Project explorer when using a RSE linked folder?
- Including JAR files in Eclipse (App Engine) project
- Automatically Creating Manifest File with Eclipse for JAR Files
- how to create jar file using eclipse
- What JAR files are needed for Eclipse to use JSTL so it ultimately works on GAE/J?
- How to convert jar to OSGi bundle using eclipse and bndtools
- Using Android library in eclipse and jumping to class files instead of source file that is within eclipse workspace
- Indenting Java source files using Eclipse
- Using various Eclipse ini files
- exclude files from jar or war in eclipse
- difference between building project using maven and eclipse export as Jar
- Can I debug PHP files under Eclipse PDT without using Apache?
- How to includes all images in jar file using eclipse
- (A better way to) Get files within a project using Eclipse and XText
- Files in src/main/resources not copied when using maven and eclipse
- Organize imports of java files using eclipse from command line
- Why doesn't Eclipse see my Samsung Galaxy phone even though I can transfer files using a drive letter?
- How to add existing files to project using Eclipse and PyDev
- Maven does not add dependency jar files to project when importing to eclipse
- Adding license to new files when using Eclipse and the Copyright wizard plugin
More Query from same tag
- Java-Eclipse : new Instance with Jaxb
- Installing mahout and importing it to eclipse
- Android test project Manifest: how to automatically edit instrumentation target package?
- install Apache common lang 2.5 in Eclipse
- How do I install ActiveAndroid for use with Eclipse?
- How and when to clean and restart while editing code on tomcat production server
- restartGame() method returning errors
- GNU make stops without error before makefile is finished
- eclipse beakpoint: stop before leaving a Java method
- Eclipse - Java - Hotswap without breakpoints
- How to send a file to the server using eclipse plugins?
- What is meaning of NO-HEAD in eclipse for android app?
- Insert line break in editor
- 'the import java.sql cannot be resolved' eclipse
- FatalError while creating javadoc (Unable to find package java.lang)
- Android emulator won't boot
- Using android developer example 'notepadv3' - how do I add the 'body' value to the Listview?
- Eclipse Theme Issue
- Failed to export application when using Proguard
- Eclipse "Copy Qualified Name" function in Visual Studio?
- Can I use one "Getentry" to do different searches ( if I input "title" ,"author", "id" returns row containing title or author etc) is that possible?
- logback: Race condition when logging to System.out & err
- Ensuring MAVEN_HOME is set correctly
- Eclipse: load my own JAR file before an Eclipse plugin
- Eclipse m2e, workspace resolution and JBoss deployment issues
- After exporting it with Eclipse, my runnable JAR doesn't open, probably because of resources
- browse to the Tomcat installation directory in the Eclipse mars version
- Non-resolvable parent POM exception thrown while running maven project
- How to paint from outside unknown class for 2d game engine api
- ClassNotFoundException when deploying multi-module POM project (EAR) to WTP