it is indeed possible to refer to the self instance
in fact uml spec 2.5b1 page 607, about a lifeline is said. if the name is the keyword self, then the lifeline represents the object of the classifier that encloses the interaction that owns the lifeline. ports of the encloser may be shown separately even when self is included.
for a complete example
i think, in sequence diagram you need show sequence of calls and no more. i think, is no important about connectable elements, reference to the container etc. it is just shows chain of calls between objects. i can call sequence diagram: messaging diagram.
- UML Sequence Diagrams
- free UML sequence diagram reverse engineering eclipse plugin working out of the box - does such a thing exist?
- UML Plugin for Eclipse - Class Diagrams & Java Code Generation - Indigo/Juno
- How to draw UML diagrams using Eclipse
- Automatic sequence diagrams
- trying to do UML diagramming with papyrus on eclipse but no diagrams are shown...what could be the issue?
- Eclipse how to generate UML diagrams from code
- PHP UML Class diagrams plugin for eclipse?
- How to create Sequence diagrams in UMLet for Eclipse?
- Learning Eclipse MDT-UML2 Sequence Diagrams
- eclipse papyrus look and feel for uml diagrams
- Creating UML Diagrams from Java Code in Visio
- Spring Visualisation in Eclipse - UML Diagrams etc - Open Source
- How to make sequence diagrams independent from each other in Papyrus?
- graphically drawing UML diagrams in eclipse mars
- Error in final launch sequence Failed to execute MI command -gdb-set target-async off
- How to use Eclipse UML Generators plugin
- Eclipse plugin for generating UML diagram from c++ code
- Is there a free Eclipse plugin that creates a UML diagram out of Java classes / packages?
- Best Eclipse UML plugin
- UML Diagram Tool - Eclipse plugin?
- UML tool for reverse engineering an eclipse project
- Need UML reverse engineering tool for Java project
- How to install UML plugin for Eclipse?
- UML reverse engineering tools for Eclipse or Maven
- Eclipse plug-in: ObjectAid UML Explorer Class Diagram: export in higher resolution
- Eclipse UML plugin with Java Code Generation
- Eclipse plugin or a Open source tool to reverse engineer java code for sequence diagram
- Is there a good plugin for generate UML from Android(Java) classes?
More Query from same tag
- TextCellEditor with autocomplete in Eclipse SWT/JFace?
- Eclipse console pop up automatically when it finds an error
- Facing serious issues in adding Google Play Services to my libgdx android project
- Call four operation at the same time
- Eclipse + PyDev define function based on function call
- Eclipse plugin installation/update issues
- Missing Constraint when opening Android Device Monitor
- Start listening to user selections on Eclipse start-up
- Eclipse Template Proposals (aka auto completion) not working
- gradle error marker: Could not run build action using connection to gradle distribution
- PMD Memory Leak
- Eclipse doesn't browse available avds
- JIRA-Eclipse Integration, steps to integrate jira with eclipse-oepe-indigo
- Eclipse snippet grouping
- Unable to generate tables with eclipse link and oracle db - IllegalBlockSizeException
- PhoneGap Barcode Scanner Issue
- Defining generics from supertype at runtime when overriding methods in Eclipse
- Why are duplicate method suggestions appearing in Eclipse?
- Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Command Line Parameter for current date and time in eclipse
- why thymeleaf tag th:text doesn't print?
- what is the int value of an enum in c?
- Auto commit and auto push changes in local repo to git
- Android app displaying ads or app screen, not both
- PMD Review code error ocuured in Eclipse
- How to create a loop that pushes data from array into 2 stacks but stops after 7 iterations?
- Android localhost url is not working for tomcat 7
- Can't find class on path DexPathList
- Boost threads terminates program?
- Running my eclipse plugin end up with ClassNotFoundException