not sure about your specific tfs or visual studio version, however in vs2010 you have:
file > source control > change source control
if your solution/project is listed like above with no server name, binding etc., select it and click bind. that may get things going again
if visual studio 2012 is opened on the same pc and connected to the same tfs server, the tee behaves as described above :(
@edward thomson, i think it is a bug. tee should at least have displayed an error messages.
- TEE 2012 does not check out files automatically
- Eclipse doesnt Automatically Check out all Affected Java files when Refactoring
- Graphical Layout tab does not appear for some layout files into Eclipse
- Android: Eclipse autocomplete does not work in xml files
- Eclipse does not refresh project files in package explorer view
- Best way to automatically check out and compile Eclipse projects with Ant in Hudson or another CI tool?
- Maven does not add dependency jar files to project when importing to eclipse
- Git shows files changed, but EGit does not
- My java application does not read my files (maven project)
- Automatically check Java files for coding standard compliance
- Content assist in Eclipse does not work for EL in JSP files
- Eclipse and Xdebug does not parse additional ini files in /etc/php5/conf.d
- Syntax check does not work for modules (*.pm) in Perl Eclipse Plugin (EPIC)
- Java class.getResourceAsStream does not work for files with leading dot
- Scala project does not automatically build in Eclipse
- How to automatically change Eclipse build path when I check out Git branches
- GDB does not break on some lines of code when using multiple source files
- Why does eclipse not find the beans.xml files in a spring based Maven project
- Eclipse does not compile java files (already tried the answer to the possible duplicate)
- How to check whether all files inside a project are saved or not in Eclipse?
- Eclipse-generated JAD file does not automatically install dependent library
- Carbide does not include debugging info for some files
- Where does Eclipse save files for projects not in workspace?
- Eclipse - Maven does not add dependencies to project automatically
- Eclipse does not search for files in Maven downloaded jar files
- Ant does not include generated class files to packaged jar, until I do a Project->Clean in Eclipse
- intellisense in Eclipse for currently saved files does not get reflected
- Android Eclipse does not show my Layout files in the Layout Editor be default
- After upgrading to subclipse 1.8, eclipse 3.7.1 does not recognize the versioned files
- Uninstalling plugins/features does not remove files under eclipse 3.5
More Query from same tag
- Cannot create a new android application on eclipse
- Tabris UICallback Exception
- Eclipse Indigo with Syntax Highlighting for HTML/JS/CSS etc
- Eclipse Java Remote Debug: How do I ensure that the code I've got in my project is the same as the code running in the JVM?
- jml library for android
- GIT Pulling and merging generates Staged files and conflicts
- how to uninstall plugins from Eclipse Indigo?
- Link to install WindowsBuilder in latest Eclipse -- Luna 4.4.1
- Can I have partial maven workspace resolution in eclipse?
- eclipse compiler compiles code that javac will not - code looks to be legal
- Why am I getting this error for my LWJGL program?
- Android emulator can't able to load the application
- Failed web service unit tests behind a proxy in Eclipse
- How to implement a Master Detail Form as part of a MultiPageEditor in Eclipse?
- Maven repository index cannot be built due to 404 when trying to access GZ instead of ZIP
- Displaying a Chessboard in an Android App - My Runtime Error
- How to visualize java code using UML notations inside Eclipse?
- eclipse not using/finding build path sources?
- How to pass a camera image to mail as an attachment. (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Phonegap)
- Can't link CSS to HTML in Eclipse Java project
- How to set content assist to insert only a single closed tag?
- Stop code execution while debugging in Eclipse without terminating the thread
- Invalid directory in dfs.data.dir: Failed to set permissions of path: \tmp\hadoop-user\dfs\data to 0755
- Errors in Eclipse executing Python program using Spark library
- Eclipse Indigo Font Changed
- How to set GCP credential in Eclipse to run Dataflow pipeline
- Spring tests with @ContextConfiguration and SpringJUnit4ClassRunner in Eclipse 4.3 seem slow
- How is NoClassDefFoundError thrown
- Android SDK and AVD Manager Error: File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\temp\
- Boolean value is set to true from the start