Accepted answer

it was ivyde. specifically the version (takes breath). i'm going to try to find a version that works. my svn stuff is not causing any problems.

enter image description here


i've fixed my issues. i used a development build from the ci trunk build artifact site at:

the versions included were:

  • apache ivy 2.5.0alpha_20141106222552
  • apache ivy ant tasks 2.5.0alpha_20141106222552
  • apache ivyde 2.3.0beta1-201409280037-hudson-296
  • apache ivyde resolve visualizer 2.3.0beta1-201409280037-hudson-296 (optional)

note that i tried just updating ivyde to 2.5a, but still had issues. updating ivy fixed all my issues so far.

i filed a bug with apache:

Related Query

More Query from same tag