it was ivyde. specifically the 2.2.0.final-201311091524-release version (takes breath). i'm going to try to find a version that works. my svn stuff is not causing any problems.
i've fixed my issues. i used a development build from the ci trunk build artifact site at: https://builds.apache.org/job/ivyde-updatesite/lastsuccessfulbuild/artifact/trunk/build/
the versions included were:
- apache ivy
- apache ivy ant tasks
- apache ivyde
- apache ivyde resolve visualizer
note that i tried just updating ivyde to 2.5a, but still had issues. updating ivy fixed all my issues so far.
i filed a bug with apache: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ivyde-377
- STS 3.6.2 Disappearing context menu items
- Is it possible to hide/remove arbitrary context menu items in Eclipse (3.6)
- How do I make an Eclipse plugin extension which displays different context menu items when the user clicks a marker?
- subclipse not showing "share project" option on project context menu in eclipse
- Eclipse with Android SDK missing menu items
- Change Menu Items Programmatically From Eclipse Plugin
- How to enable "Browse Deployment Location..." context menu item in Eclipse?
- Show Context Menu With Short Click not Long Click
- How to add a submenu entry to Eclipse Package Explorer context menu item using org.eclipse.ui.menus?
- Egit's Team context menu has only one option: Apply patch
- Context menu for TreeViewer based on selected node - SWT
- Eclipse Plugin to show Windows Explorer context menu
- visibleWhen for command to appear in context menu
- Action into Submenu Context Menu Java JFace SWT Eclipse
- How do I add an entry to eclipse Package Explorer context menu to start a TextEditor?
- Eclipse plugin project explorer context menu
- How do you contribute a command to an editor context menu in Eclipse
- Adding item to Eclipse text viewer context menu
- Make Eclipse "run configuration" show up in context menu of specified file type
- Add context menu entry to TextEditor
- How to modify java editor's context menu per perspective?
- how to disable run as , debug as options in context menu in eclipse
- In Eclipse How to Enable and Disable Main Menu Items in Run time
- Add line separator in context menu of Eclipse
- How to disable the rename option from everywhere (i.e, from file menu & context menu) in eclipse plugin?
- Eclipse e4: add commands to context menu
- Can't click Menu Bar Items in Eclipse
- No Maven menu items in Eclipse Indigo SR2 EE even after m2e + DWM install
- How to make a Dynamic Context Menu for an Eclipse plug-in?
- How to reduce number of elements within Context Menu
More Query from same tag
- The import edu cannot be resolved
- Eclipse : Can we make modifications on to the source code while debugging the Application inside Eclipse
- Four level Inheritance in Java
- extract text from image using asprise ocr
- Using JavaFX without e(fx)clipse
- Beginner in Java, Eclipse: How call method? (simple)
- How can I make a Java app that connects to a MongoDB Atlas Cluster?
- Eclipse unable to locate Java in Ubuntu
- What does ir.sequence represent in OpenERP development under Python?
- Setting up ant home variable
- Is it possible to assign F3 to search in Eclipse?
- Jena API Rules Test : how many and what are the methods to write rules in Jena?
- What is the best way to develop cross-platform Java applications with the same core, with git?
- How to refactor private method with code in subclass into abstract method in superclass (Eclipse IDE)?
- How can I customize the autocompletion created by Xtext?
- Eclipse Tomcat not Updating
- Would you believe: I can't 'copy' the definition/value of a string item in the eclipse String Editor
- I have downloaded eclipse and pydev, but I am unsure how to get install django
- Eclipse doesn't detect my Android device
- I deleted the ExampleDS from Wildfly.Now I can't deploy my app, because I got errors like this.Any tips?
- Eclipse Java remote debugger extremely slow over VPN
- send udp message from android phone to PC(windows) not working
- html code color is light grey on Pydev, how to change it?
- What is Xtext 2.10's equivalent of generateJavaMain?
- In Eclipse Only? java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.needsRefresh
- c++ - error :invalid initialization of reference of type 'const testGetter*&' from expression of type 'testGetter* const'
- SonarSource for Android project in Eclipse
- trouble installing object aid in eclipse
- org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.ClassFormatException: Invalid byte tag in constant pool: 15