if you're running on a server (e.g., tomcat) from within eclipse you can go to the server view, double-click your server, click open launch configuration, then common, then output file. from there you can specify an output destination on your file system or in your eclipse workspace.
this doesn't answer your question exactly, but addresses your subsequent comment re: printing.
i don't think there is a way to do this ... apart from modifying eclipse yourself.
suggestion: run the application outside of eclipse; e.g. at the command prompt.
- Stop Eclipse from clearing console
- How do you stop Console from popping up automatically in Eclipse
- Eclipse stops console from clearing
- Stop Eclipse console from jumping to the bottom when printing results
- ]] characters stop Eclipse console from working
- Stop Eclipse Console from blocking UI thread
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from placing all enums on one line
- Stop spacebar keypress from triggering autocomplete in Eclipse
- How to stop Eclipse from trying to run XML files?
- How to stop Eclipse from auto-adding parentheses?
- Stop eclipse from line wrapping?
- 'Exiting' (ctrl+c) a process from console - Eclipse vs Intellij
- Stop Eclipse from mangling my comments
- How do I stop JPA Facet on Eclipse from updating all the time?
- How can I stop Eclipse from asking to install Subversive Connectors
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from adding trailing whitespaces in Javadoc
- How do I stop Eclipse from refreshing some dir?
- How do I stop Eclipse (EPIC Perl) from adding DOS CR/LF to my Perl scripts?
- Stop eclipse CDT from debugging from main()?
- Stop Eclipse From Stealing Focus when debug starts
- How to stop Eclipse from moving cursor for closing java parenthesis?
- Stop Eclipse from opening Logcat when running an Android app
- How to stop Eclipse from splitting annotations into new lines
- how to stop Eclipse browser from displaying web page upon restarting tomcat?
- How to stop Eclipse CDT from emitting errors due to gcc specific syntax?
- Eclipse debugging with input from console
- Is there a way to stop Eclipse (3.7) from messing up content of <xsd:documentation> tags?
- Eclipse not releasing console (log) memory after clearing
- How to stop Eclipse from opening referenced projects?
- How to stop Tomcat server launched from an Eclipse Gradle Plugin?
More Query from same tag
- How to run a program against many arguments as files from a folder
- Expand only one level in Eclipse search results
- What makes eclipse for RCP different from eclipse classic?
- Stopping eclipse LogCat to receive logs
- How to solve this linker input file unused and linking not done in Eclipse ide?
- Android - Google Analytics Crashed
- Using SonarQube in Eclipse
- KSoap-Android causing Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1
- Can't access to WEB-INF/folder/folder/file.jsp
- How can I access the default JDT completion proposals in a custom Eclipse plugin?
- Restart Jetty through Eclipse
- I cannot run SDK manager
- How to fix a workspace in Eclipse that does not open anymore (because of EGit)?
- Android - delete a row from sqlite
- Eclipse luna 64b does not start (java 8u20 64b unzipped, win7 64b)
- Where to change list item background color in Eclipse user interface?
- Setting up OGRE with Eclipse on Ubuntu
- How to use Eclipse Neon's Mylyn with Jira since connector was discontinued
- Eclipse select text from under the cursor/caret and return it
- Perform a custom plugin action when save action is triggered in the eclipse workspace
- How to create dynamic web application without eclipse?
- Android emulator does not start in eclipse
- Failed to load ApplicationContext
- Java - Accessing object created in different 'if/else if' statement?
- upgrading of Birt to 4.3.2 --->org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerException: Fatal error occurred when try to startup report engine
- Is it possible to arrange two static and one dynamically created parts in Eclipse e4 application?
- Trying to install e(fx)clipse, but nothing is working
- cannot find tag library descriptor for spring framework in maven eclipse project
- Difference Running PHP From Eclipse And When Hosted
- How to solve this error in windows, Exception caught during execution of merge command. org.eclipse.jgit.errors.CorruptObjectException: Invalid path: