it appears that you're using a static variables named database_table, key_rowid, and key_itemtype containing your actual names. when you use this with rawquery, you'll have to do
dbcursor = database.rawquery("select " + key_rowid + ", sum(" + key_itemtype + ") from " + database_table + " group by " + key_rowid, null);
notice that when you make the query using
database.query you don't have these variables in quotes, that's why it works.
not sure if the sum() aggregate is causing you trouble, but you can double check the table's existence using the sqlite command line and the ".tables" command:
sqlite3 database sqlite version 3.7.8 2011-09-19 14:49:19 enter ".help" for instructions enter sql statements terminated with a ";" sql>.tables
- Eclipse inserting data into SQLite Database, no such table
- Android SQLIte No Such Table Error - On Click
- Java sqlite error (error or missing database) no such table
- No such table error when running a django server from Eclipse
- Android SQLiteException "no such table"while compiling: INSERT INTO table
- Android eclipse Dump SQLite table row into text file
- SQLite "no such table"
- How to save/load table contents using codename one and eclipse without sqlite database
- SQLite database - only one table was created
- No such table issue
- Android SQLite created database but table can't be found
- Why does my second sqlite table throw an Exception?
- android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table :
- SQLite exception: no such table. Can't figure out why
- no such column found in sqlite using eclipse
- No such table .. when I modify the table in android eclipse
- Eclipse LogCat Error about "no such table" SQLite
- My program is not updating the table in sqlite JavaFX
- How to return the first row of my SQLite Table in Eclipse
- SQLite Android error code1 when CREATING TABLE
- Can't update an SQLite table with Eclipse
- Android SQLite Exception table has no column
- sqlite returned: error code = 1, msg = no such table: Login
- SQL Error: No such table
- Delete in sqlite certain rows with specific data that are relatively old in a table using java
- SQLite in Android How to update a specific row
- How to suppress Java warnings for specific directories or files such as generated code
- Hibernate table not mapped error in HQL query
- m2e-wtp error: <path>/target/m2e-wtp/web-resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF (No such file or directory)
- error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse : Element type "Context" must be declared
- How to install a patch for Eclipse PDT bug fix
- Eclipse RCP generates plugin.xml which indent with spaces
- eclipse: can't set break point, not working
- Eclipse Luna: Indentation size for xml is not editable
- Using env. variables as VM argument in launch configuration
- Error during publishing project in weblogic server using eclipse IDE
- How to make a jar file out of Google Appengine Java Project
- Eclipse DTP on Ubuntu 10.4 flakes out!
- Maven jUnit5 org.junit.platform.runner, org.junit.platform.suite.api does not exist
- Is it possible to use Java WebSockets in Eclipse without Jetty?
- Eclipse Gradle plugin fails to retrieve Gradle distro on fresh Luna install
- Creating a windows .exe from a runnable jar (preferably on linux)
- Installing PMD 5.3.3 on Eclipse Neon
- Cannot open Eclipse workspace because of .lock
- Ctrl-space function on roo shell unable to work on mac osx despite changing shortcut keys
- Error in creating new workspace in Eclipse RCP application
- ResourceException when creating IMarker on IFile (linked resource)
- Is there a easy way to profile a java program in eclipse?
- BIRT: pdf emitter, load/use fonts from relative path or from jar files
- Android Studio, how to add my own git repository as a library project(sub module)?
- Unable to import classes from maven dependency of dynamic web project in eclipse
- How can I stop eclipse+git on windows from screwing with file permissions?
- Eclipse + Tomcat 8 - application double deployment
- What's wrong with debugging in Eclipse on Android?
- Patch a plugin with a single class?
- Failed to locate library: liblwjgl.dylib
- how to setup oracle weblogic server 11g 10.3.6 in STS Eclipse Neon.3 (4.6.3)
- JAVA Fx and Eclipse
- How to include third party jars while running a java program