i assume that in the manifest file you have
android:debuggable="true" and eclipse is able to find the sources. for the android platform sources, do you have the platform sources downloaded?
go to help > install new software... in eclipse and add the update site: http://adt-addons.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/source/com.android.ide.eclipse.source.update/
you can then download the android sources.
update: for more recent versions of android (api level 14 and up), the android sdk manager allows you to download the source for a specific api level. you can do that and then when you get the source not found message, you can attach the source by entering the path to downloaded source (which should be in your sdk location).
- Source not Found on Android
- Android debugger and JSOUP: Source not found
- Eclipse Java - Android - Source Not found
- Android source not found when extra class is added
- Source Not Found main.xml Beginning Android 4 Application Development by Wei-Meng Lee, Eclipse
- Debugging Android in Eclipse; What cause Source not found error
- Source not found debugging android eclipse
- Error: Source not found in Android
- Cant figure out suddenly im getting error in Eclipse Android " Source not found " why?
- My android app says source not found when i'm debugging it
- Eclipse java debugging: source not found
- Unable to Debug Library Projects with ADT v14 - Source Not Found
- Android Studio - Library reference ../google-play-services_lib could not be found importing project
- How to solve "This element has no attached source and the Javadoc could not be found in the attached Javadoc"?
- Java Debugging: Source not found
- Jersey ClientBuilder.newClient(): source not found
- Error using Android Design Support Library: attr backgroundTint not found
- Eclipse Debug: Source Not Found while remote debugging
- Eclipse "Class File Editor" Source Not Found While Debugging
- Eclipse - Source not found
- Eclipse Android gen already exists but is not a source folder
- eclipse debug: Source not found for
- Source not found Android?
- Source not found for a file that I have open
- Eclipse: R not found after updating Android ADT to revision 23.0.5
- Why my code keep getting java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified?
- source not found when debugging
- Android NDK with Linux: "ndk-build" command not found
- Android SDK Java: not found
- Android - Eclipse JRE not found
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse Android two buttons
- Eclipse Kepler Debugging Tools in main toolbar
- FindViewById where ID is dynamic string
- Eclipse shortcut + ""
- Inflating an Android layout from a resource that's packed in a JAR
- Eclipse, how to find how many attributes defined in a class?
- eclipse not showing artifacts when creating new maven project
- Content Assist for JSF2 + CDI (weld) beans + Eclipse Helios
- Google Play Services revision 30 missing version.xml
- Eclipse CDT .cproject file from Windows to Unix
- Using OpenOCD for debugging STM32F1xx Discovery board (ST-Link)
- How to generate the Builder java class for your POJO
- Maven generate-sources
- Perl Class 'LWP::Simple' Not Recognized in Eclipse on Windows 7
- JUnit Eclipse Plugin?
- Modify existing war with GWT
- Eclipse Auto Deploy Doesn't Include Native Libraries
- How to see the content of the build directory in a Java Vaadin 7 Web application project Eclipse?
- I need help getting JavaFX to work in Eclipse
- Folder structure in GitHub for my Eclipse Maven project
- Getting forceclose on "onTextChanged"
- How to correctly implement an Action?
- Cannot run maven project in Eclipse with Tomcat 7
- Is it possible to use Android 2.2 on Eclipse current version?
- Professional development-deployment strategy for a lone freelancer working on a website?
- How to configure PyDev to use 32-bit Python Interpreter In Eclipse, on OSX Lion
- getting error when trying to connect to a database using JDBC and Eclipse for Android
- How to change build path on PyDev
- NullPointerException while creating mapping file using hibernate tools
- Eclipse-Android-SDK: DDMS: File-Explorer doesn't open folder