you have to associate every project in eclipse with the corresponding module in sonar. for instance, in your example, the "module1" eclipse project should be associated to the "con.example.project:module1" sonar project.
yeah, fabrice is absolutely correct. i'm not sure if i did something incorrectly the first time, but i was originally unable to get it to work even as he instructed. i even tried adding the java nature to the parent and adding sonar to it to no avail.
finally, i went back into one of the modules, selected configure -> associate with sonar. here, make sure your sonar server is selected in the drop down (added in windows -> preferences -> sonar -> add...), check the boxes next to your module(s), and click find on server. this auto-magically populated the groupids and artifactids for me. then just hit finish and you should be good to go.
- Maven dependencies not coming in eclipse for multi module maven project
- Sonar plugin installation issue in eclipse helios for maven project
- Restore maven plugin for a project on eclipse
- Eclipse Plugin and ADT modification for API Integration in Create Project menu
- Google Plugin not working for App Engine project - Eclipse Indigo - WindowsXP
- Building a multi module C project (i.e. solution) with Eclipse CDT
- Trouble importing multi module maven project in to Eclipse (STS 2.5.2)
- How to setup/import a multi maven module SVN-connected project in Eclipse the best way?
- Referencing a JPA project from an Eclipse Plugin results in "PersistenceException: No Persistence provider for EntityManager"
- Adding in a python module to the sys.path for a Java project in pydev, Eclipse
- Maven3 eclipse:eclipse does not work - Not running eclipse plugin goal for pom project
- Maven builds multi module project succesfully, Eclipse shows errors
- Error resolving dependency for maven multi module project
- sonar-eclipse plugin analysis for multi-module project
- Debugging with Jetty Maven Plugin in Eclipse on multi module project: Compilation unit not on the build path
- How do I import a multi module Maven project from SVN into Eclipse (Indigo) so that child modules can be built independently?
- Eclipse plugin project "checkstyle internal error" says "cannot initialize module TreeWalker - Unable to instantiate '...ForbidCertainImportsCheck'"
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- Configure SonarQube Eclipse plugin to visualize the results of analysis from Sonar plugin on Jenkins
- Import multi module project in Eclipse
- How to setup the project & workspace for building Androlate; an Eclipse Plugin
- Importing multiple multi module projects as maven project at once in eclipse
- multi module maven project structure in eclipse
- Is there a plugin for Eclipse that allows two people to edit the same project at the same time?
- Eclipse asking for module named after the old project name
- Multi module maven project is not showing in package structure but as folder structure in eclipse
- Sonar Plugin for Eclipse, not able to map JSP files for Sonar Analysis
- Create our own property page for project explorer eclipse plugin
- How to not show context menu for multi selection in Eclipse Plugin Development
More Query from same tag
- Apply different Decorator to different folder based on folder name
- How does Eclipse know if a Tomcat server is running?
- How to add enum constant field to IType
- ID Types in hibernate
- Developing on linux kernel with Eclipse
- Tycho tests failing due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/framework/AssertionFailedError
- How to change the file sort in Eclipse (Kepler) project
- Deploy Android Apps wirelessly
- How to get the active part in a particular partstack in eclipse e4?
- Eclipse sees no errors... Android force closes
- Add missing case statement with break
- WebDriveManager jar is not recognizable in Maven project
- GNU ARM Eclipse 3.2.1 Empty Template HAL_Delay causes inf loop
- How to save/open files on server with GWT
- Unusual type casting in PHP
- Distributing eclipse with UI customizations
- the zipalign tool was not found in the sdk
- OQL in Eclipse memory analyzer - how to display array / ArrayList contents
- Multi-IDE Support in Java for one Team
- Eclipse Plugin Development Questions
- LDAP+ Java : How can I know my active directory's names
- Organize java imports in Eclipse IDE
- Ant Java Build Path set by Eclipse is Missing a Library at Compile Time
- Working with Trello cards in Eclipse
- Cannot find the JSTL core library descriptor error in Eclipse
- Maven build on save
- git push rejected non-fast-forward
- .classpath and .project not found
- EGit and multiple "users" on same machine