windows > preferences > java > code style > formatter > white space and in
control statements > blocks, unselect the "before opening brace" option :)
you can do that in the windows -> preferences -> java -> code style ->formatter -> edit profile section
i think it does once you select the other option in drop down that you can see below
- Removing whitespace from an 'if else' block with eclipse formatter
- How to prevent eclipse formatter from removing "alignment spaces" in block comments?
- removing java.endorsed.dirs from Tomcat on Eclipse with Java 9 and Java 10
- Removing whitespace formatting from CFBuilder / Eclipse code editor
- How do I stop eclipse from removing whitespace when formatting
- How to prevent Eclipse formatter from adding a whitespace after annotations in annotations?
- Configure automatically tab character for Eclipse Formatter from Checkstyle config with M2E
- How to downgrade Java from 9 to 8 on a MACOS. Eclipse is not running with Java 9
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from placing all enums on one line
- How to generate an Eclipse formatter configuration from a checkstyle configuration?
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- Removing an SVN location from Eclipse using Subclipse
- Invoking Java main method with parameters from Eclipse
- How to prevent Eclipse formatter from messing up text-bulleted comments?
- How to download/clone a new branch from my server git repository into an already created local git repository in my PC with Eclipse EGit
- Connect Eclipse RSE with remote Linux server using public key attained from Amazon ec2
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from adding trailing whitespaces in Javadoc
- When using Eclipse with FindBugs can you mark a bug as not a bug and have it removed from the bug list?
- Eclipse removing a test folder from the build path
- Removing trailing spaces in eclipse -- FROM THE COMMENTS
- Automatically generate Java from .proto with maven/m2e in Eclipse IDE
- How to run maven from eclipse with the -e switch
- How to download sources and javadoc artifacts with Maven Eclipse plugin from other repository?
- Cannot fetch or pull from Github with Eclipse (EGit) because wrong password is stored
- Very simple application fails with "multiple target patterns" from Eclipse
- Building an Android Project from Command Line with Eclipse
- How to launch eclipse from a command line on MacOS with a workspace pathname
- How to start android activity from eclipse with custom Intent
- Using the Eclipse code formatter from own program
- Redirect stdin from a file in eclipse with run configuration
More Query from same tag
- Custom Constraint Validator Annotation
- How do you configure GCC in Eclipse to use C99?
- Cofoja : error: error in contract: package com.google.java.contract does not exist
- Installing the ARM DS-5 community edition under Ubuntu 64 bit
- How to make an eclipse template that automaticlly assign ctors parameters to class members?
- Eclipse Plugin Development Questions
- How to get Eclipse tools working nicely with JSP?
- How to handle org.netbeans.* under Eclipse
- Zbar importing Library issues
- Why there is no output is eclipse console
- Eclipse not picking up when android layout xml has been changed
- PyDev interpreter indication within USB drive
- getting "Class not found: org.eclipse.ajdt.core.ant.AJDT_AjcCompilerAdapter" in eclipse 3.8
- Clear history for Open Resource dialog in Eclipse
- Eclipse projects not showing up after placing project files in workspace/projects
- What do I have to do to use an external open source library in my Java project?
- Save language chosen by user, Android
- Java-Eclipse Package Recommendation
- What are some Eclipse project files I should not include in my project repos?
- Cant load maven projects in eclipse on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to create a groovy jar with eclipse/ggts?
- PDE Build cannot resolve classes in plugins it depends on
- hibernate not creating table but no error messages
- Why won't the Back button work in this Android webview?
- How to get JavaDoc for SWT and JFace in Eclipse?
- Eclipse Plugin or else for coding footnote
- How to find position in large JSON file
- No resource identifier found for attribute 'fullBackupContent' in package 'android'
- Avoiding GLES20 compilation error on lower Android versions
- Using Libnoise to generate a heightmap