you can also use
@suppresswarnings annotations to be more selective about which warnings you want to suppress.
go to windows-show view-other-problem.
now open the problems tab which is in the lower screen, in this tab you can see all errors and warnings your project had.
if the problem in the build path, open the build path and remove the jres which have warning or error and delete them, then import them one more time by import external jres.
remember that before you run the project to make a clean from project tab.
or you can from the problems tab to right click at the warning and choose quick fix, sometimes this work.
if that not sussced please inform me to found the another solution.
window > preferences > validation and disable validation for whatever types of files you want.
edit: hmm. there's also
window > appearance > label decorations, but that didn't seem to disable the decorations in the explorer view.
there is nothing available to hide the problem markers in the explorer view (and no, that doesn't cost any performance overhead as markers are persistent and can directly be queried for each resource).
one (bad) workaround would be to use the navigator view instead, but that one really only shows the file and folder structure, so the package layout and similar java specific things are gone then.
also, in a typical eclipse setup, your icons will not only be overlayed by the warnings indicator, but also by scm overlay, project type overlay, disabled optional compiler warnings overlay and a multitude of other overlays. you should get used to this.
- Removing warning icons from Java file and packages in Eclipse project explorer
- Lost my java packages and project from eclipse package explorer
- Java - Build and run eclipse project from command line
- How to recover Java file from Eclipse Project that damaged by getting power off?
- Eclipse showing java project src folder view as all packages and subpackages
- removing java.endorsed.dirs from Tomcat on Eclipse with Java 9 and Java 10
- Drag and drop in Eclipse Project Explorer is somehow disabled for Java entities
- DragSourceListener never called while dragging and dropping file inside eclipse project explorer
- No option for importing Java project from existing Ant build file in Eclipse Indigo
- How to create a jar file from an eclipse java project that uses *.jar files added in "Classpath"
- How to export java project from eclipse into a jar file with images
- Java - Eclipse - Take names and numbers from a file, sort alphabetically into a new file, sort numerically into a new file
- "Could not find or load main class" after removing Maven nature and files (pom.xml, target/) from an Eclipse Project
- Use packages from plain old Java project in eclipse plugin project
- How to read a property file of a project from another java project in eclipse
- How to port an Eclipse Java project to another PC and compile it from Shell?
- Creating Java Web application project from scratch using eclipse and tomcat?
- Eclipse IDE Double Clicking Java File In Project Explorer Expands It
- removing .settings folder from eclipse project explorer view
- How to access a text file from a java EXPORTED project eclipse
- One of my project subdirectories has disappeared from Eclipse PHP Explorer and refuses to reappear
- Migrate an existing java (libGDX) project and git repository from eclipse to IntelliJ IDEA
- Restrict eclipse to open only one file from Project Explorer
- Open file and go to a line in a java class in Eclipse when copying from a stacktrace
- How to add a jar file to an eclipse java project from command line?
- Java - Export and build eclipse project from target folder
- .classpath file issues when cloning Java eclipse project from git
- Exporting and importing java project in Eclipse from Windows to Linux
- file explorer in Eclipse java project
- Is there a way to make Eclipse open a hyperlinked java file from another project from the same workspace
More Query from same tag
- couldn't find ".setting" folder in maven project
- target/ vs /target/ in .gitignore
- Get list of installed software in eclipse through program
- DataBufferInt cannot be resolved to a type
- [ERROR] [mv_main] - Out of memory; to increase the amount of memory, use the -Xmx flag at startup (java -Xmx128M ...)
- Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'icon' with value '@drawable/ ic_launcher')
- g++/Eclipse wont find include file although path is set
- How to match checking predecessor first in Eclipse regex search?
- Error Occurred while importing android project from Eclipse to Android Studio
- Returning a variable in a public void
- Right Track with Log Message
- Portable App with Maven launch4j and NSIS
- how to add delay between two actions
- Dynamic combo-box list in java swt table
- Hadoop Eclipse PlugIn Error: Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:54311 failed on local exception: java.io.EOFException
- Eclipse Jetty Feature integrate Jetty 9
- Android: Web View With Internet Connection Notificatification
- App Crashing While passing value to web service
- How to add an existing git repository (without an eclipse project) into eclipse?
- Cannot download WAS V8.5x Developer Tools in Eclipse Market Place
- How to convert ecore (EMF) to xsd
- loading big project in Eclipse
- How to get Full Call graph for Documentation Purposes?
- Difference between addFilter and addListener
- ManagedBeanCreationException: Unable to create managed bean richBean
- No known package error. Android 5.0
- Sonar eclipse plugin how to use JDK 7
- How to change string representation of Java objects in Variables or Expressions views under debug in Eclipse
- Setup Eclipse Workspace in Java Code
- VJET Java2Js with Maven?