firstly close your red hat jboss developer studio then:
- go to your
workspace > metadata > pluginsfolder
- delete the folder:
- start red hat jboss developer studio again
if not work removing
org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench, remove all folders inside
plugins folder, but this will remove all your preferences and color styles.
you can backup some preferences and style files following this:
another tentative is setting your virtual machine manually.
go to home folder of red hat jboss developer studio, open
devstudio.ini and add on first line:
-vm c:/program files/java/jre1.8.0_102/bin/javaw.exe
- Red Hat jboss Developer studio not opening
- Using the Eclipse Marketplace Client within Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (Devstudio)
- Differene between Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and normal eclipse IDE
- Red Hat Developer Studio 12 Project Explorer Not Responding
- red hat jboss developer studio 11 & 10 doesn't show menu items in mac os x high sierra
- JDBC Driver Templates in Red Hat Developer Studio 12
- How to enable JDK 15 in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio?
- Jboss developer studio not able fetch/push with GIT
- JBoss Developer Studio is not deploying JBoss ESB project contents
- Tizen Studio Not Opening
- Switchyard validation takes a long time Jboss Developer Studio
- Error while installing Visual Page Editor in JBoss Developer Studio
- JBPM6 install Issue - Jboss server and eclipse not opening
- Liferay Developer Studio not resolving package com.liferay.portal.upload
- find the version of the underlying eclipse in jboss developer studio
- RedHat Developer Studio losing status of JBoss on server restarts
- Unable to launch Jboss Developer Studio
- Publishing to Red Hat JBoss has encountered a
- XSLT transformation behaves differently in Jboss Developer studio 7.1 and junit fails
- IBM Data Studio on Red Hat Open Client 6
- Do I need JBoss Developer Studio to debug source-code running on JBoss Fuse?
- JBoss Developer Studio (Eclipse) Data Source Explorer - Disconnect HSQL still locked
- Liferay Developer Studio not showing "File" menu, any trick to perform an import?
- How to config lombok on JBoss Developer Studio 7 and Mac OS X?
- JBoss Developer Studio Third Party Plugins
- Eclipse vs. Visual Studio: What are the features in Eclipse that are not present in Visual Studio and vice versa?
- "object index is not a member of package views.html" when opening scala play project in scala ide
- Opening JSF Facelets page shows "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it."
- Android Studio - Library reference ../google-play-services_lib could not be found importing project
- 'Hot code replace' not working -- Eclipse doesn't change any code on JBoss
More Query from same tag
- Generate Entities, Controllers and DAO from Database
- Remote tracking branch in Egit several commits behind
- Angular Js-Json Parsing error
- Create JAR from Eclipse Project
- Can the eclipse debugging id be used for referencing an object in the Display view?
- creating geoserver war by modifying source code
- Design a button in Android
- Running Eclipse JDT from sources
- Create android project using command line with jars in Libs folder
- Unable to install maven plugin for eclipse luna
- In eclipse, is there a way to specify a location other than the WEB-INF, for web.xml
- Eclipse Android: Multiple screen sizes
- How to view issues after 100 for Major(100 of 973) in Sonar Qube Integrated with Eclipse?
- Eclipse SWT Text field cursor jumps to start when deleting a space
- Compiling some java files
- How to create an eclipse update archive from an online update site?
- Use Eclipse 4 IEventBroker in osgi bundle
- Maven Build is not reading files in webinf/lib folder
- How can I collaborate and code when someone is using Eclipse and another using Android Studio?
- Run an application from workspace
- Pymysql Insert Into not working
- GlassFish server fails to launch from Eclipse, it gets stuck at 69%
- How add the ProjectExplorer to an Eclipse e4 RCP Application?
- Eclipse debugger stops by itself without any throwable
- Eclipse not open Run Configuration pop-up that allow to select testng.xml configuration file
- Eclipse IDE not warning me if file has been modified outside its environment
- Make Eclipse generate C++ executable file
- OpenCV capture loops video/Does not detect last frame
- Show the name of the containing folder in the Eclipse tab of a file
- How to run tests using sure-fire on a POM package?