i ended up doing it from the command line after all:
cd <local-git-repository> # pwd contains .git; try git status # gcloud init was already run git config credential.helper gcloud.sh git remote add google https://source.developers.google.com/p/<x>/
this includes the following effects:
- source code now visible inside google cloud repository e.g. from google developers console
- remote git repository now visible inside eclipse (mars) as configured remote repository
- Pushing local Git repository to remote Google Cloud Repository from inside Eclipse?
- How to download/clone a new branch from my server git repository into an already created local git repository in my PC with Eclipse EGit
- Eclipse git error when pushing to remote: Transport Error: Cannot get remote repository refs
- pull from non local git repository using Egit
- Update changes from Bitbucket to local git repository in Eclipse?
- Our git remote repository is not synchronized with local repository
- How to check out multiple maven projects from remote git repository
- Pushing from Eclipse to remote repository at specific location
- 'cannot open git-upload-pack' error in Eclipse when cloning or pushing git repository
- Is it better to keep Git repository inside or outside of Eclipse workspace?
- Can't clone remote git repository with EGit
- Can't connect to any URI error while commiting code from Eclipse to Git Repository
- Generating DDL statements of database from Google Cloud Sql using eclipse cause issue in script?
- How do I create a remote git repository in EGit and link it to an existing Eclipse project?
- When pushing to remote Git repo using EGit in Eclipse, what should I choose?
- Eclipse Git plugin - remove file from repo without deleting local
- Eclipse m2eclipse getting dependencies from local repository
- Pushing from Eclipse to my GitHub repository via HTTPS stopped working: "git-receive-pack not permitted" error
- Remove git repository from Eclipse
- Problems with pushing to github repository from Eclipse: Auth fail
- Checking out a maven project from a git repository
- How to isolate Eclipse workspace from git local repository?
- In Eclipse java project, change git repository from an old one to a new one
- Git in Eclipse: Files removed from local projects
- How to connect to an local or remote Jenkins instance using Groovy from IDE?
- Maven doesn't download jars from google repository
- Internal error while accessing GIT repository from RSA 9.1 using TFS plug-in
- Call Python google cloud endpoint api from android
- Will deleting a local git repo affect the remote repo?
- Upload file from HTML form through Servlet to Google Cloud Storage (using Google Cloud Storage Client Library for Java)
More Query from same tag
- GWT switching between panels/views
- android maps sample tutorial
- error while loading maven project into eclipse
- Tomcat Docker Container: host webapp directory mounted as container webapp directory
- Quick way to transfer "External Tool Configurations" from one Eclipse install to another?
- Export APK from Eclipse produces error "No Build Tools installed in the SDK"
- Why Multiple Dex files error is thrown
- Android+Eclipse: How to clean/reset an AVD
- Moving between TableViewers with arrow keys
- Googlemaps v2 'Error inflaing class fragment"
- Why is my background color not changing when I change the theme on Eclipse?
- Eclipse settings affect Maven command-line build?
- Unable to fetch the New branch in Eclipse Git Remote Tracking for one machine
- How can I use an Eclipse formatter profile in VIm?
- Configuring Eclipse Runtime
- Xcode beginner (from Eclipse to Xcode)
- How to add the '-pthread' option to g++ via Eclipse?
- Eclipse doesn't show custom device in graphical layout view
- Disable the window resize on JFace WizardPage
- JSP formatting vs date issue
- What/where is a WiFiDirectActivity
- build multiple projects using maven in eclipse
- Symfony installation in Eclipse
- CodeRally installation on mac osx
- jsp errors IsUserInRole() and others
- Gradle + Eclipse : use class from existing project in a new project
- How to automate pmd eclipse plugin execution?
- JSP Maven project won't include src folder in Eclipse
- Unable to compile servlet in jetty
- Git repo from Eclipse on W7 imported to Eclipse on Mac, why "compiler compliance level" error?