mvn compile ends on
compile phase of maven's default lifecycle. do
mvn package and check then. and by the way, default maven output directory is
target so rather check it instead of kind of wtp temporary dirs.
it is necessary to clarify the role of the commands you used and their impact on eclipse.
mvn eclipse:eclipse command creates the eclipse project files, in order to save you the hassle of configuring a new project and identifying all the sources for it. this command is also equivalent to creating a new eclipse project from an existing maven project using the m2e eclipse plugin. see also this page regarding the
eclipse:eclipse command. that being said, you only need to run such command once, and then import the resulting project into eclipse.
mvn compile builds your source files into the
target directory of your
nomemiaapplicazione root folder. this command does not involve eclipse in any way. also, web resources are still not packaged. to package them, you need to issue
mvn package: you will then find the
<artifact>-<version>.war file again under
target, and the pre-packaged content under
target\<artifact>-<version>. beware that, in order to account for the
webapp content, your maven packaging must be of type
war. check the
pom.xml for the
finally, deployment is still another issue. if you actually need to move your
.war file from the target directory to somewhere else (namely, an autodeploy folder of a servlet container), you can configure the maven deploy plugin and issue
mvn deploy. i'd rather suggest you to search so for deploy war eclipse and/or deploy war maven, since there's plenty of related stuff. in the first case, you will find how to use eclipse as a facility for deployment, while the second case leverages the command line to provide a more portable/flexible deployment procedure.
- problems deploying a maven application with mvn command
- Can't run Java Application with Maven from Eclipse but it works in Command line
- Eclipse WebApp deploying over Maven with Tomcat results in Error: 'Failed to deploy application at context path'
- How to install Maven artifact with sources from command line?
- Create a standalone application with Maven
- Build multiple architecture SWT application with Maven
- Problem with running Maven GWT application in Eclipse
- Problems integrating Maven with Eclipse Kepler
- Eclipse Dynamic Web Project with maven is throwing error on mvn tomcat7:run
- Bundle JRE with RCP plugin based application by tycho maven
- Cannot run server from eclipse with maven filtering application context
- Deploying a War File to Tomcat Root With Maven pom.xml
- How do I run a single class after compiling the whole project with maven in command line?
- Is there any guide showing how to build effectively an application with appengine and maven in eclipse?
- Problems integrating maven with gwt in Eclipse
- Maven integration into eclipse, Problems with Dependencies vs. Referenced Libraries
- mvn install command working on mac terminal but not working from eclipse maven plugin
- Can not connect to network with Maven command through proxy with STS 3.7.0+
- Maven from command line with multiple eclipse projects
- Problems with creating multi module maven project from SCM
- Project runs in Eclipse, but not from command line : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError with Maven and Dom4J
- Problems with transforming maven project into eclipse project
- Problems to make webapp with maven
- Maven command "mvn clean jetty:run" and other mvn commands are not working in Eclipse
- Eclipse run mvn with command parameter (e.g. --encrypt-master-password)
- Deploying Spring application to MCF fails with CFI, works with vmc
- Compiling application with Tika with Java 13 - problems loading modules
- How to solve Maven Configuration Problem with Android application in Eclipse?
- Eclipse OSGi or RCP application with Maven dependencies instead of TargetPlatform
- Maven install command in Eclipse fails with error Access denied , Error code 403, Forbidden
More Query from same tag
- How to open each screenshots folder with my android app?
- Are Apache Ant Javadocs Included in the Eclipse Plugin?
- User input java Eclipse repeated at start new line
- Send output to program arguments in Java eclipse automatically
- How to attach source to a Web App Libraries in eclipse?
- How to navigate to the last cursor position in Eclipse if it is in the same file and was not edited?
- Unable to identify variable even though variable has been defined
- Can I start the outcome of System.out.print from right?
- apache ant increase memory and speed
- Eclipse android project always lauching in debug
- Developing google sign-in feature for android with eclipse ADT
- convert a simple maven project to a webapp
- Installing eclipse for ruby on rails
- Unable to connect to my GAE account through appcfg
- Recommended Eclipse-friendly checkstyle configuration for java open source projects?
- couldn't install android development tools on eclipse
- Why is the hash code returned by the hashCode() method generated by Eclipse not very good?
- Hyperlinking the eclipse console - delayed writes causing BadLocationException?
- Set eclipse ee preference for mac osx lion
- How do I re-root a eclipse project to a parent folder without break it?
- A couple of questions about Eclipse
- Unable to create Dynamic Web project in eclipse when php plugins are installed
- How can I use Twitter4J in open source without exposing my oauth secret tokens?
- Eclipse and Android and classpath: bin and target
- Application runtime about eclipse RCP
- Rename Android project name in Eclipse did not update "launching name"
- Getting the XML editor and the Android Common XML editor in Eclipse in the same window
- java error while connecting to oracle through eclipse
- Android-ndk with eclipse: How to force reinstallation of apk