about content.jar / content.xml
"content.xml" and "artifacts.xml" contain metadata for the exported files.
read p2 concepts section in the blog p2 updates for eclipse rcp applications for more details.
check these links
- PDE development: How to find out where a plugin from my target platform originates from?
- Target platform differs from running platform in Eclipse plugin development
- Where can I find the source code for the Android Development Tools (ADT) plugin for the Eclipse IDE?
- Where to find design patterns, best practices for Eclipse plugin development
- How to find out in Eclipse if certain method is called from another method directly or indirectly?
- How to programmatically find a .java file in an Eclipse plugin from full classname?
- How do I find out where is the source for some Eclipse element?
- Android - How can I find out where the current thread was created?
- How to add dependencies from Ivy to the Eclipse PDE Target Platform?
- How to read message from console tab view in eclipse plugin development
- Grails - Development advice - Where do I find Plugin APIs / Troubleshoot errors / Make life easy for myself
- How to find where I have declared an "@+id/widget" in XML, starting from R.java?
- How to open any eclipse Wizard from Intro Page in eclipse plugin development
- How can I find out which bundle or plugin invoked (shared) code?
- Equinox/OSGi/Eclipse plugin development: where do these dependencies come from and how do I specify their minimum versions?
- How can I get program out from eclipse plugin
- PDE Root Files : how to export a file in eclipse plugin development
- How to install plugin for Eclipse from .zip
- How to create a project from existing source in Eclipse and then find it?
- How to find out if an installed Eclipse is 32 or 64 bit version?
- How to see from where a public method is called in Eclipse using Java?
- How to find out if "debug mode" is enabled
- How to find out which feature contains a needed plug-in on an Eclipse download site
- How do i find out the JDK version Eclipse is using?
- How to get the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin
- How to change port of tomcat from eclipse's tomcat plugin
- How to find where an abstract method is implemented in Eclipse?
- Building Eclipse IDE from scratch - how to specify the target OS?
- How to find out what class is referenced the most?
- How to download sources and javadoc artifacts with Maven Eclipse plugin from other repository?
More Query from same tag
- How to Output line numbers parallel to output?
- Changing a Toggle buttons Background
- cant connect to repositories in collabnet
- Eclipse RCP: New Editor Wizard
- FileLocator.toFileURL throwing NPE in IBM WebSphere bundle
- Programming Java 8 in Eclipse
- Eclipse New Android Application 5 minutes ago had Empty Activity option
- No module named filterspecs
- Importing Java Project in Eclipse
- Get command line for Javadoc generated via Eclipse
- How to check if log4j.properties is loaded?
- Minecraft Forge crash in eclipse
- Generating javadoc on save in Eclipse
- what causes the warning "classpath entry /yyy/yyy.jar will not be exported or published. runtime classnotfoundexception may result."
- Eclipse- autocomplete
- Eclipse Plugin - Change Editor Tab color depending of file path
- Creation of workspace
- Where Android SDK does install Eclipse?
- C++ unknown type name template - Eclipse
- pydev: debug in console mode (interactive)?
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- Android Image Upload to server, HTTP Response is 200, but File is not uploaded
- NullPointerException in MediaPlayer in ViewPagerAdapter
- Eclipse notification when all JUnit tests run
- Eclipse plugin like Intellij's InspectionGadget?
- ctrl click not working for python project pydeveditor
- std::string not being resolved in Eclipse/CDT 8.0
- How to resolve "Reference to undefined variable rcp_xulrunner" error on eclipse
- Could not find gridlayout_v7.apk
- Eclipse Tomcat - Context environment variable