the meaning of your exception is id have not setted correctly.the error is in your mapping.if your are using
sequence for incrementing id you must also do this in mapping.try following:
@generatedvalue(generator = "yoursequencename", strategy=generationtype.sequence) private int id;
i hope this will help you.
- org.hibernate.id.IdentifierGenerationException: ids for this class must be manually assigned before calling save(): while id is autogenerate in oracle
- What's the meaning of this in Eclipse: "Path for project must have only one segment."
- Module adapter for class could not be loaded. Please ensure that code generation was run for this module
- What does this eclipse error mean: "path for project must have only one segment"?
- JAVA: This class has a composite primary key. It must use an ID class
- Getting this Error : -" java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for". When I use Hibernate Config for reverse eng. my DB
- why this "Could not open Hibernate Session for transaction" occured?
- Cannot find the class file for java.util.function.Consumer. Fix the build path then try building this project
- Eclipse - "Incompatible JVM. Version 1.8.0_261 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required"
- Eclipse plugin for generating a class diagram
- Class file name must end with .class exception in Java Search
- "No system images installed for this target" even though Image is installed
- Automatically create builder for class in Eclipse
- Error launching Eclipse 4.4 "Version 1.6.0_65 of the JVM is not suitable for this product."
- How do I get Eclipse to show the entire javadoc for a class
- Jersey: A message body writer for Java Class and MIME mediatype application/json was not found
- 'Open Declaration' in Eclipse navigates to class files instead of to source files for Android Libraries
- OpenGLES on Android - IllegalStateException: setRenderer has already been called for this instance
- no cpu/abi system image available for this target
- Generating JUnit stubs for new methods in existing class in Eclipse
- Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object
- Eclipse error setting up Maven project for class exercise: Check $M2_HOME environment variable and mvn script match
- Eclipse Build Error "A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it"
- I installed Java 7 but Eclipse keep saying that 1.6 is not suitable for this product
- The target type of this expression must be a functional interface
- UML Plugin for Eclipse - Class Diagrams & Java Code Generation - Indigo/Juno
- Eclipse plugins for Spring / Hibernate development?
- Maven compile gives: Cannot find symbol - For a class sitting in the same app
- ActiveMQ Broker Factory Could not find factory class for failover
- version 1.7 of the jvm is not suitable for this product. version 1.8 greater is required for eclipse nano in window
More Query from same tag
- JProfiler java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError
- Submitting spark job from eclipse to yarn-client with scala
- Error while delivering code in RTC
- Can't use JSTL in JSP page, with project that includes juel-impl jar because of ClassCastException with ExpressionFactoryImpl
- What is the best way to reintegrate a SVN branch back into trunk (in Eclipse)?
- SQL Select CASE-WHEN - How to remove formatting from telephone numbers
- Project in Eclipse contains only a .project file
- Android Development and testing on Device eats the phone internal hard disk space
- Eclipse Neon preferences has duplicated Android entry
- Eclipse and EGit: Can't export SSH
- How to create a local repository to work with eclipse?
- Django-Pydev-Eclipse and multiple projects problem
- Folder structure in GitHub for my Eclipse Maven project
- Vmware tcServer for Eclipse Juno
- Is it possible to modify the test server configuration in each separate microservice project?
- JComponent InputMap mysteriously getting wiped
- Maven cargo uberwar : how to exclude a dependancy
- Accessing Path Variable in eclipse
- Is is possible to have a slide effect in RAP Eclipse?
- How to get Eclipse to jump to failed JUnit test when test is not a Java method
- Error:Connection timed out: connect. If you are behind an HTTP proxy, please configure the proxy settings either in IDE or Gradle
- Add QuickAccess TextField to an eclipse RCP application
- Add libConfuse to eclipse [c][cross compilation]
- Make Eclipse RCP Intro part of a perspective
- How to update an EditText to convert input into currency? (Android Newbie)
- Hadoop: How to write to HDFS using a Java application
- Creating a new instance of the same type as another intsance
- Undefined reference (but nm says the function exists)
- Unversioned file lost on git hard reset