although i have never used opencv:
there is a mac os x download from opencv
i suppose there should be an opencv.dll equivalent native library (opencv.jnilib?) in the opencv package for mac os x and loading it with system.loadlibrary could resolve the issue.
there is a article how to load a native library on mac os x.
may be relevant:
it's an old question, but without answer yet. for me that solve the problem for system.loadlibrary(core.native_library_name): https://stackoverflow.com/a/35112123
for ubuntu linux, i got the similar problem which can't find the native library which actually is the libopencv_javaxxx.so (xxx is the version) which is actually installed under /usr/lib/jni/ not like other native libraries installed under /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
my first thought for the native library is the libopencv_core.so and there is no libopencv.so at all.
after a lot of hit and trials, directly specifying the path of the opencv.dll in the system.loadlibrary("complete path to opencv.dll") seems to have done the trick, but in mac the problem remains as it is as i do not have any .dll or .so or .dylib for opencv in mac.
- getting JRE system library unbound error in build path
- Target is not a JDK root. System library was not found. Eclipse Oxygen 4.7 + Java9 error
- Subclipse error -- Subversion Native Library not available
- NoClassDefFound error because of System.loadLibrary(Core.NATIVE_LIBRARY_NAME)
- Java 9 on Mac OS X Eclipse Neon Error "Target is not a JDK root. System library was not found."
- JRE System Library is always unbound in Eclipse? (An internal error occurred during: "Launching Main". Model not available for helloWorld)
- Package name error in app engine connected android project after endpoint library generation
- How to find, what error in spring MVC/JDO at runtime on Eclipse kepler is really because of library missing or program mistake
- can run project on local host because error creating bean with name
- Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace error in Eclipse
- What does "The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library was not found" mean?
- "Unresolved inclusion" error with Eclipse CDT for C standard library headers
- How to add native library to "java.library.path" with Eclipse launch (instead of overriding it)
- "Unable to get system library for project" after I upgraded to Android SDK 2.3 and ADT 8.0
- FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)
- Eclipse JRE System Library [J2SE-1.5]
- unable to get system library for the project on eclipse ide
- "A configuration with this name already exists" error in eclipse run configurations
- The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library was not found on the java.library.path
- Error : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'icon' with value '@drawable/icon')
- How to remove native support from an Android Project in eclipse because eclipse is showing errors in jni?
- How do I import a native library (.so file) into Eclipse?
- Eclipse: JRE System Library in Java Build Path reset
- How to resolve the error "No resource found that matches the given name" when adding library v7 AppCompat in Eclipse?
- ANT script error after installing newer version of JDK on my system
- UnsatisfiedLinkError - Unable to load library - Native library not found in resource path
- Error when exporting archive file or file system with Eclipse (Android)
- Jar mismatch error when adding library in eclipse
- Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.orm.jpa.HibernateJpaAutoConfiguration'
- Unbound classpath container: 'JRE System Library [Java SE 6 [1.6.0_65-b14-462]]' in project
More Query from same tag
- How to set content assist to insert only a single closed tag?
- Eclipse bug with nine patch files?
- Failing to run jar file from command line: “no main manifest attribute”
- java.io.IOException: Port not bound (found port -1). Is there an enabled firewall?
- Eclipse 3.4 Glassfish plugin (server adapter)
- the method can only set one of public / protected / private
- Weird nested-if statement execution
- Referencing jar from jre in buildpath
- How can I set up a code review process to my remote peers before checking in to TFS?
- Eclipse IDE: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not an managed type
- I don't have persistence.xml in my project, why?
- NoClassDefFoundError running simple rest app on jetty
- Max 20 Friends Information on Twitter4J
- Eclipse Ant ClassPath Issue
- Increase default max heap space in Eclipse
- Failed to install apk on device 'emulator-5554': No such file or directory
- Automatically update JAR in WAR dependency lib from second project in Eclipse workspace on build/deploy
- Java File Scanner, Text file not found
- With knowing just 2 points that represent opposing corners, how to determine if a point input by the user is inside the rectangle
- How to use API documentation in Eclipse?
- Creating a Android left panel just like the one in "TV & Movies" application in google tv
- How to insert method annotation in eclipse templates
- How to check the code rules with eclipse?
- Building a multi module C project (i.e. solution) with Eclipse CDT
- " Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException: head of empty list " error and more in Scala
- GWT 2.7 Compilation Failed with existing project 2.6.1
- JUnit testing with Maven
- Eclipse execution slower than in another pc
- Setting up AlarmManager and NumberFormatException?
- How to run kafka producer in eclipse?