every major android component must be declared appropriately on your applications manifest file. it seems like you are using a content provider. is it a provider you implement? or is it one of the android's build-in? in any case you have to declare your "intentions" at the manifest. take a look here:
i think the reason is you lack of permissions. try add this code to your androidmanifest.xml:
- No content provider found for permission revoke - Android
- Android sdk installation. Error: Invalid content was found starting with element 'd:skin'. No child element is expected at this point
- Android OpenCV : No resource identifier found for attribute 'camera_id' in package
- Eclipse Content Assist Not Working Properly For Android Layout
- Alter order of content assist eclipse for android development
- Content assistant / autocomplete not available anymore in Eclipse for Android XML files
- Android Studio: Documentation not showing. No candidates found for method call `method`
- Content Assist not working in Eclipse for Android
- Extended Calendar View - Content provider permission denied requires signature
- "error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_margintop' in package 'android' " error in android eclipse
- Create Android project from source in Eclipse: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light'
- parseSdk content failed in Eclipse for android development
- String length errors with an Android Content Provider Authority string
- no show UI content for android after launching inspector in appium
- Eclipse error create android app:Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light.DarkActionBar'
- Issues with installing OpenCV for Android on Eclipse: various errors including "not found in PATH"
- Eclipse Android shortcut for content assist in XML
- Persistence Provider for EntityManager not found
- Content assist in Android xml file for android:singleLine in Eclipse
- Eclipse showing target not found for Android SDK
- Android Marshmallow Permission for my eclipse project not working
- Android - Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:WindowTitleBackground'
- No appenders could be found for logger(log4j)?
- Developing for Android in Eclipse: R.java not regenerating
- Eclipse hangs at the Android SDK Content Loader
- The current branch is not configured for pull No value for key branch.master.merge found in configuration
- How to output messages to the Eclipse console when developing for Android
- Which Eclipse version should I use for an Android app?
- Eclipse No tests found using JUnit 5 caused by NoClassDefFoundError for LauncherFactory
- Typical .gitignore file for an Android app
More Query from same tag
- What tools use and how do continuous integration and test in Android with eclipse?
- Android:jar library won't work compared to project library
- How to configure eclipse to ignore a (false?) error
- Setup Java 6 annotation processing configuration for eclipse compiler with maven
- NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jdt/groovy/integration/LanguageSupport after launching Eclipse
- SpringSource ToolSuite and Subclipse Plugin
- Eclipse Axis2 Webservice Client
- How to create a glass card with custom view\layout?
- WebSphere Application Server for Liberty not finding Context-Root
- Maven dependency without cycling?
- Subclipse can't rename file (OS X)
- Android AdView NoClassDefFoundError
- Eclipse SVN Error : svn: E175002: Connection has been shutdown
- Maven/Eclipse Attempts to Compile Tests with Main Code
- show JSF EL call hierarchy in eclipse
- How to get selected object value from selection event from customized pop-up menu extension?
- Not able to debug C program in eclipse which has scanf() statements
- Eclipse equivalent of CTRL-K in Netbeans
- Android Support Library not being detected by wizard - Cannot create MasterDetailFlow
- Eclipse Maven Build Issue: Failed to compile input schema(s)!
- android-support-v4.jar dependency error
- Run an automatic test on Android with Appium + TestNG + Eclipse
- Fatal error compiling: tools.jar not found: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\..\lib\tools.jar ->
- No back button in virtual device
- Build JavaFX project without NetBeans
- Maven on eclipse cant download in repo
- How to configure Tomcat v8.0 server in Eclipse IDE?
- Debugging C++ in Eclipse with files with same name
- makefiles and using eclipse for Linux programs and C++
- SVN client with both Windows shell extension and Eclipse integration