you haven't done anything wrong. indeed, there is a problem with the com.neomades.ui.webview component for android 4.3.
the websettings.setpluginsenabled(boolean) method was removed in android api level 18, leading to compiler errors.
you can build the application using any older android target (android42 for example).
the neomades team is working on fixing this problem for the next maintenance release.
updated november 11, 2013: this issue has been fixed in neomad 3.4.3 released october 30.
- NeoMAD build example for Android - reference error
- "invalid command-line parameter" error while trying to make a hello world example for Android
- Build path error in eclipse for android
- Ant build for Android app fails with duplicate res file error
- Using Proguard for Android in Eclipse got Error
- Is it possible to use the Gradle build system for Android with Eclipse?
- How can I see the error log (logcat) for Android in Eclipse?
- Ant Build Error in Eclipse IDE for Java
- Practice for ensuring Android projects build right after SVN checkout in Eclipse
- why this error in my PhoneGap app for Android ?
- Eclipse IDE,ADT for android SDk error
- I get an error ddms Can't bind to local 8602 for debugger - no debugging for Android
- Google APIs throw no-crunch error for android
- Android OCR: Cannot resolve error for getBoundingBox
- android ndk development issue: 'Invalid arguments' error for memcpy function
- error while creating xml file in eclipse for android project
- Android libraries in ADT r14 in Eclipse - build error
- Android Compile time error Archive for required library: 'lib' in project 'AndroidMagickActivity' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file
- Easy way to build Android system app ? (Eclipse for example)
- eclipse android programming Error in an XML file: aborting build
- A lot of error when create new project in eclipse for Android App
- Eclipse: Maven build error in child pom for custom properties in parent pom
- Maven build error on MAcOS : " unmappable character for encoding UTF-8"
- Android Project Error Execution failed for task ':transformClassesWithJarMergingForDebug'
- Getting error while running cordova build android phonegap
- C++ static const multiple declaration error in Eclipse for Android NDK
- Android Wear Emulator show Error SERVICE_VERSION_UPDATE_REQUIRED for Google Play services
- Why am I getting an error for main method not being found when running an example program?
- IBM Worklight Version 6.1.0 with embedded WL Development Server on Win 7, consistent Android build error
- Eclipse debug.keystore signing error for Android
More Query from same tag
- How to set relative URL in servlet jsp
- JUnit and other dependencies not recognized by CI build
- Eclipse javaw.exe hanging at startup (49% cpu), regardless of task
- Eclipse is executing the wrong Java file
- How to send Progress from library on Android?
- Making Eclipse's subversive auto update and perform a maven build on schedule?
- unnoticeable lesscss compiler in eclipse pdt
- Error Setting Python Plugin on Eclipse: Using an Unsupported version (Python and JPython)
- Storing code snippets in eclipse
- Subclipse SVNKit installs, but doesn't run in Eclipse
- Emulate Netbeans behavior in Eclipse
- Disable tool tips of XML files in Eclipse
- AndEngine could not Identify Imported Packages
- Eclipse is not setting "Import" statement automatically
- Android: Failed to export application with error -1073741819
- When developing an Android app that uses Wi-Fi Direct, which target SDK should I use?
- How can i open an Akka project using eclipse?
- I cannot access MANIFEST.MF, but the jar file has one. How could I access and edit it?
- How to properly declare in a JSF page that an object is present in the session object with a given type?
- Are there any working Lua plugins for Eclipse Galileo?
- eclipse ant integration and code formatting
- RSSI signal from cellular network to be obtained in android application
- Conversion to Dalvik Unable to execute dex:Java heap space and Unhandled event loop exception error in creating map activity
- Eclipse Indigo running on Java 7 does not show ambiguous references to methods
- Strange path expected while Exporting Android project from Eclipse to Studio
- PHP.. not working on the Mac when I click on the file
- Eclipse "The local variable b is never read" msg although i assign and use the boolean java variable?
- Non parseable POM causing Maven build, installs to fail
- Eclipse plugins for Spring / Hibernate development?
- How to configure and run a Mockito test