as a temporary solution you might use
datastore.update(query, updateop, false) instead of
datastore.update(query, updateop). it will pass createifmissing parameter as false and it is already default behavior; so, it will not cause any problem.
- Morphia update method is ambiguous
- How can I automatically update the Javadoc when changing the method signature in Eclipse?
- Is Eclipse Juno wrong with this ambiguous method error?
- Eclipse: how to update a JUnit test file with newly added method in the source file?
- Error in building eclipse project after update sdk and play services [Unable to execute dex: method ID not in]
- Method Won't Update GUI After Scanner is Called
- Java code fails in Intellij but not in eclipse, with ambiguous method error
- How to implement a UI update method that works both with the UI thread and other threads in Eclipse?
- Reference to method is ambiguous in OpenJDK but not Eclipse - why?
- Java ambiguous type for protected method
- Error when updating MySQL database using UPDATE - SET - WHERE method in Eclipse
- Android SQLite Update Method Won't Update
- Update Eclipse with Android development tools v. 23
- SQLite in Android How to update a specific row
- Java version automatically change to java 1.5 after maven update
- Why would one declare a Java interface method as abstract?
- CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long when running main() method
- Wrapping chained method calls on a separate line in Eclipse for Java
- What does Maven Update Project do in Eclipse?
- Add a method breakpoint to all methods of a class in EclipseIDE
- How to update maven repository in Eclipse?
- shortcut : how to get eclipse to go to the ONLY implementation of an interface's method
- Update my gradle dependencies in eclipse
- Downloading Eclipse plug-in update sites for offline installation
- Why does Eclipse take so long to update Maven dependencies?
- Eclipse giving error, missing R.java file after recent update
- Method must have signature "String method() ...[etc]..." but has signature "void method()"
- This Android SDK requires ADT version 23.0.0 or above. Current version is 22.6. Please update ADT to the latest version?
- Maven dependency update on commandline
- ClassNotFoundException after ADT update
More Query from same tag
- eclipse crashes all the time after running
- Is it possible to configure tomcat to use an external directory under eclipse
- How to generate a GMF diagram from another GMF diagram?
- Android List Color Scheme
- Activities running issue. Android
- Eclipse shows error on log4j dependency, but log4j is correctly included
- Blackberry simulator won't load cod file from eclipse
- Version Control as Text File?
- Warnings in Eclipse IDE after import a JHipster project
- Window Builder in Eclipse (JAVA) Won't Load
- BUILD FAILED error while trying to build FBReaderJ(https://github.com/geometer/FBReaderJ)
- Unable to install plugins for Eclipse
- Android: Added project as library, getting (missing) .jar file in Build Path>Libraries>Library Projects
- In BPMN 2.0 how do I correctly portray returning to a previous task?
- hibernate creates problem for table with composite primary key while generating hibernate classes with eclipse
- How do I disable only certain/specific warnings in my XML files?
- SpringBoot jUnit is not loading application-dev.xml
- eclipse performance arm vs intel
- Check if a JTable exists and add rows to it if it does
- Eclipse/JUnit "Test class not found" when subclassing BlockJUnit4ClassRunner
- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in the eclipse
- Store eclipse .project files outside the project directory
- Easier way to move a project in Eclipse
- STS 3.9.11 @autowired of an JPA @entity no longer works with STS 4.5.1
- Jenkins not executing selenium web driver code with chrome browser whereas its working well if user run through Eclipse
- Jersey error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer
- What CSS/JS/HTML/XML plugin(s) do you use in Eclipse?
- Phone is not detected in Eclipse
- How to set theme in AlertDialog in Android
- Eclipse RCP Product for AIX ppc64 using Maven and Tycho