as you just found out java returns different default synthesizer when running the jar file outside of eclipse.
this might be caused by the
javax.sound.midi.synthesizer property or a
sound.properties file in the classpath.
as a workaround you could print the property value when running the application inside of eclipse and set it manually so the jar file uses the same synthesizer.
if you want to use
com.sun.media.sound.mixersynth as default create the property
properties props = system.getproperties(); props.setproperty("javax.sound.midi.synthesizer", "com.sun.media.sound.mixersynth"); synthesizer synth = midisystem.getsynthesizer(); ....
more information: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/javax/sound/midi/midisystem.html)
- MIDI instruments sound different when exported to .jar file
- Java project working on Eclipse but not working when exported to runnable jar file
- Marathon JAVA Driver - Error when running inside an exported JAR file from Eclipse
- setIconImage only works in eclipse, doesnt work when exported as runnable jar file
- Different behavior in JAR file vs Runnable JAR file exported from Eclipse
- Program runs completely in Eclipse but does not run when exported as a Runnable JAR file
- Error when trying to run jar file exported from Eclipse
- "Could not find the main class" error when running jar exported by Eclipse
- URL getResource not working when in JAR file
- Sign a jar file exported from Eclipse 3.5?
- UnsatisfiedLinkError in exported (Eclipse) executable jar file
- Exported runnable JAR file from Eclipse doesn't seem to execute
- Java Eclipse--.txt File Not Found When Exported To .jar
- newKieSession() returns null when project is exported to JAR
- Exported JAR file doesn't detect serial ports
- Program runs in Eclipse, but exported runnable jar file will not open?
- create executable jar file when making businessobjects SAP BI SDK app
- .txt file seems to be different when opened on my computer. It seems to be OK on any other mobile device
- Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 Error With Eclipse When Trying to Reference Jar File
- Error when running JAR file
- Eclipse launch configuration is missing when exporting a Spring boot project to a runnable jar file
- Runnable jar file generated with java eclipse wont run when double clicked
- Buffered Images not rendering when project is built as an executable jar file in eclipse
- Jar file can run from Gradle Run but got NoClassDefFoundError when running within Eclipse
- JNA finds library running in Eclipse but not when a built JAR file
- Java Eclipse, JavaSE-1.7 or jre7 when creating Runnable JAR File
- Java: file path when running from as JAR
- How to open and run an exported JAR file
- Unicode characters not rendered when running jar file in terminal ( Eclipse / MacOS )
- Finding a file in a root directory of jar exported from Eclipse for JUNIT testing
More Query from same tag
- How to determine memory corruption in web app deployed to T/C 6?
- Eclipse plugin fragment dependency
- How to enable Memory monitors in Eclipse (Java project)?
- How to wadl2java these days?
- server not showing in runtime enviroment while adding server(tomcate) in eclipse
- Is there a JQuery(mobile plugin) for Eclipse?
- Eclipse: does not show Android Icons in current ADT
- How to find out which dependency a class belongs to?
- Reference to undefined variable jrebel_args
- Restore Eclipse Toolbar in Mac
- How can I subtract minutes from the time I input?
- Eclipse - how to set javadoc warnings only to specific folders, not the whole project
- Sip Error on Emulator
- Unable to generate tables from entities
- How do remove maven from eclipse?
- create sequence on pydev for postgres database
- Windows or components do not show up in Java Swing
- Content assist on pointcut definition using Eclipse and AspectJ (AJDT)
- Maven not adding JAR to project when using mvn compile but does when using mvn eclipse:eclipse
- Grid Layout on Android?
- Eclipse Workspace build while saving JSPs and XML files
- Error during post inflation process for TabHost
- What is the best way to include another (non-android) project in an android project under eclipse
- Eclipse/EGit Import From Local Git Repo?
- Eclipse: create Gradle project but make Eclipse "accept" Groovy for app files
- Draw on a photo
- Adding GUI and Functions to Android drawer Fragment
- Share private key in android development
- How to make the run button run the project, not the file, in Eclipse
- Could not find appcompat_v7.apk and android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:1880)