rightclick on dependent project > maven > disable workspace resolution
this will tell eclipse to use maven's compilation instead, meaning you will be able to use
however, this does have the consequence that your projects will not be updated until you build them using maven. it is a solution to get eclipse to recognise shaded dependencies, nevertheless.
- Trouble importing multi module maven project in to Eclipse (STS 2.5.2)
- How to setup/import a multi maven module SVN-connected project in Eclipse the best way?
- Maven multi module project: Modules missing in Eclipse
- Maven builds multi module project succesfully, Eclipse shows errors
- Error resolving dependency for maven multi module project
- Maven Eclipse multi-module shaded dependency
- Creating multi module Maven Projects in Eclipse
- Debugging with Jetty Maven Plugin in Eclipse on multi module project: Compilation unit not on the build path
- How do I import a multi module Maven project from SVN into Eclipse (Indigo) so that child modules can be built independently?
- Is this duplicating a Maven dependency in a multi module project (i.e Spring)?
- Importing multiple multi module projects as maven project at once in eclipse
- multi module maven project structure in eclipse
- Multi module maven project is not showing in package structure but as folder structure in eclipse
- Maven dependencies not coming in eclipse for multi module maven project
- How to deploy to Tomcat a multi maven module from Eclipse IDE?
- Eclipse Maven multi module project
- Refactoring of maven multi module project in eclipse
- Eclipse not loading dependent module in a multi module maven project
- Adding existing maven project to Maven multi module project in eclipse
- How do I enable index downloads in Eclipse for Maven dependency search?
- Error opening Maven POM file dependency hierarchy in Eclipse - "Project read error"
- Eclipse Maven dependency jar grayed out, can't import classes from it
- Changing Dynamic Web Module version in Eclipse Maven Project
- Understanding eclipse maven dependency hierarchy
- Maven Multi Module Project Structuring Issues
- spring-web maven dependency not being published with eclipse
- Maven does not add dependency jar files to project when importing to eclipse
- how to edit `.class` file in Maven dependency in Eclipse
- Dependency hierarchy view for maven in Eclipse Indigo
- Eclipse Maven Find Dependency from Class
More Query from same tag
- EL proposals / autocomplete / code assist in Facelets with Eclipse
- Change Package Name of Android App
- UnsatisfiedLinkError exporting a dll for deployment
- Setting default perspective in config.ini (Eclipse IDE)
- How to use custom check in checkStyle from eclipse : without maven?
- MultiPageEditorPart with editors side by side
- PATH OSX Eclipse Luna Spark Scala Play Framework 2
- How to find out the proper overridden method in Eclipse
- How to precisely detect when a variable changes value using Eclipse?
- Manually connecting mySQL to eclipse/Spring Boot
- Can't add library to my android project
- How to open SQLite database on DB Browser for SQLite(No emulator)
- Ehcache Jgroups replication using TCP
- Java caps memory
- select multiple image from gridview and display in other activity
- android - FileExplorer eclipse as root
- (LibGDX Android) Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo ClassNotFoundException
- Launch configuration ANSIBuffer (1) references non-existing project ooo
- Customizing Eclipse application launcher when launching a plugin
- Class ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext does not implement the requested interface org.slf4j.ILoggerFactory
- Is there any eclipse plugin that can generate code notes or structure?
- How to set up an Android project with Eclipse Juno
- hamburgerMenu is not working using selenium
- Android: Automatic User Locatio
- run liquibase from springboot inside eclipse
- Third-party jar (Twitter4J) in Minecraft Server with Bukkit
- How can we update the App Engine Java SDK Using the New Google Cloud Plugin for Eclipse?
- How do I hide Menu whose children are hidden?
- Eclipse 4, PDE strange behaviour
- Setting up an Eclipse project