it appears that jsp files are opened in eclipse using their own 'editor' distinct from the java editor. its settings are located under window -> preferences -> web -> jsp files -> editor, but unfortunately it appears to lack the 'mark occurrences' feature found in the editors for java and some other languages.
there's an answer to another question on here with information on how to implement 'mark occurrences' in an editor (pointing to source viewers and annotations in the eclipse developers guide), but i couldn't even find a bug in the eclipse jsp 'product' requesting the feature. it's open-source, though, so of course anyone is welcome to contribute that functionality!
it doesn't accomplish quite the same thing (lacking the intelligence to restrict scope), but you can get a rough approximation of this functionality by selecting your variable/method/text and using the generic source -> occurrences in file feature.
- Mark occurrences for JSP and Scriptlets is not working in Eclipse
- Eclipse syntax highlighting: trying to specify it for a new file extension, and it's not working
- Eclipse Regex Search for beginning and end of line not working
- Require() and include() not working in Eclipse for code assist and autocomplete
- Ctrl + Space not working for content assist on eclipse
- Eclipse autocomplete is not working for PHP-project
- When using Eclipse with FindBugs can you mark a bug as not a bug and have it removed from the bug list?
- Eclipse and Android XML layouts gives "'default' is not a best match for any device/locale combination"
- Eclipse - how to simultaneously switch working set for project explorer, call hierarchy, and search?
- Any way of working with Eclipse WTP that does not mean redeploying the _WHOLE_ application when a JSP page is changed
- Google Plugin not working for App Engine project - Eclipse Indigo - WindowsXP
- Eclipse Luna (4.4.0) and Subclipse not working
- todo tags not working on eclipse and pydev
- Debug not working with play framework activator, scala and eclipse
- java application not working with java9 and eclipse
- Eclipse PDT 3.6 Helios, keyboard shortcuts for toggle comment not working any more
- NDK Debug for Nexus 9 arm64-v8a build not working for eclipse
- Eclipse debugger and remote debugger not working
- Gradle Eclipse not working correctly for subprojects
- Auto-completion for JavaFX not working in eclipse luna
- Eclipse Content Assist Not Working Properly For Android Layout
- Content assist in Eclipse does not work for EL in JSP files
- Eclipse call hierarchy for CDT not fully working
- Eclipse content assist not working for Java objects within Groovy files
- Why show annotation and compare with another revision is not available in Team and Compare With menu for oxygen eclipse
- Eclipse code fomatter not working for Java Generics code?
- Scala IDE not working properly in Eclipse Luna for Java EE
- ImageButtons Size and Placement not working in Eclipse
- What is reason for yellow exclamation mark ("!") in eclipse java project(package and classes)?
More Query from same tag
- A short c++ file and makefile: I can make in the shell, but get lots of error while building it in the Eclipse
- Changing android sdcard emulator permission
- Using XDebug with Eclipse PDT & XAMPP
- No window bar SDL C++ application
- How to compile documents and run Jshop2 in Eclipse?
- Eclipse PDE and log4j.properties?
- android:screenOrientation=“sensorPortrait" not valid?
- Find the n-th Digit of a Number
- How do I configure a Java EE maven project in Eclipse?
- Trying to get a button to show for a test to learn, no red flag errors, just confusion?
- visibleWhen for command to appear in context menu
- Eclipse doesn't allow me to set Dynamic Web Module version to 3.0, jumps back to 2.3
- Eclipse PDE: Custom QuickFix only available in Problems View?
- How to replace an eclipse project with latest version from head using EGit?
- Importing android projects
- extension point doesn´t return
- Source for midpapi20.jar
- How to change the style of String in SWT?
- Where can I find a recent version of the Zend Debug Protocol?
- Gradle sub-sub-projects with same name in does not work for eclipse
- Open JFrame, only after successfull login verification with database. Using Eclipse?
- Check for updates in eclipse
- Angularjs $http deleting data from server
- OSGi Specs and RFCs
- Post-Login Connection Error creating OpenShift application in Eclipse
- In SVN Eclipse, is “Update to head” dangerous?
- Retain previous open file tab under visible tabs
- How to give focus to Eclipse RCP TitleAreaDialog?
- Android Emulator for Ubuntu 12.10 (Arm installation)?
- java eclipse auto-formatting braces indentation