i found my problem..
the workspace sit at cloud that use disk drive at my computer.
you might be experiencing issue with “refreshing external folders”. if so the solution can be found here how to avoid "refreshing external folders" in android development in eclipse
- Launching android application from eclipse On device very slow
- How to Avoid Launching the Android Application Twice ,Running from Eclipse to real device
- Android Emulator won't run application started from eclipse
- aapt.exe crashes when I try to export my Android application from Eclipse
- cannot access memory at address 0X1 after setting up gdb and eclipse to debug shared library from Android Application
- Very simple application fails with "multiple target patterns" from Eclipse
- Android device keeps disconnecting from adb / eclipse
- Android Eclipse DDMS - Can't pull file from rooted device
- Android application doesn't start from Eclipse
- Sign apk application before running on device from eclipse
- Error when trying to load Android 1.6 virtual device from eclipse
- Select one option from many options in drop down list in Eclipse using java when run code for the android device
- Can't download android app from eclipse to my device
- Eclipse hanging when launching android application
- Read phone number from Android Device in Eclipse
- Android - NullPointer in signed application does not occurs when app is installed from Eclipse
- Android installing application from eclipse not working
- Android: Application is running slow after it's been migrated from old adt-bundle to latest android studio
- Error launching Eclipse Application from Vogella Tutorial
- Eclipse - Android emulator not launching application
- Android SDK and Eclipse Virtual device not launching
- Error while launching any project from Eclipse on device
- Not able to connect my device with Eclipse for running Android Application
- Eclipse create new android application project activity_main.xml file missing from layout folder
- How to open my app from lock screen without unlock the device Android Eclipse
- Running java application from android project in eclipse
- Make android application run on eclipse emulator using the extracted files from the apk
- Not able to debug Android Instrumentation tests on Device from Eclipse
- eclipse how to access the Android Device from Remote machine
- Trouble running Android apps on phone from Eclipse Mac, "adb devices" lists device correctly
More Query from same tag
- Can't connect to Derby database if derby.jar is in Eclipse workspace
- Eclipse Indigo CDT: Function could not be resolved
- eclipse - add tomcat
- I cannot select "from city" in MakeMyTrip website with Selenium WebDriver. It does not select the specified city by entering the text "che"
- LWJGL installation not working
- GWT refactoring: classes, modules, rename the whole project
- make Intellij to use a line break after annotation
- Android Eclipse to Android Studio ---> Project Structure
- How to parse ReportedData
- redirect java log into a jsf component (in real time as netbeans or eclipse)
- How to use xtext and xpand togheter
- infinitest (eclipse) no related tests found for last change since moving tests
- Regexp to compact default method implementations in Eclipse
- Can I hot-deploy to a remote install of Tomcat?
- How do I get Eclipse to warn me when I forget to create a default constructor in a GWT Serializable object?
- Eclipse doesn't report errors until runtime
- How to disable "target" and its sub-folders in eclipse?
- How to indent any XML files with two spaces (instead of tab) in Eclipse
- Why I cannot find database explorer in my eclipse ide?
- Java collection to find maximum number
- Eclipse Plugin Development: multipage editor with html extension
- How can I put my own text hover into default Eclipse editor?
- Runtime Error in Android Adv trying SLF4j - Logback
- Eclipse/Java: adding a .css file to default package
- How to Debug php in Eclipse
- Phonegap with Oracle Database Connection
- How to fix "Unsafe interpretation of method return type" in Eclipse null annotation analysis
- Android Alert Dialog crashes my application
- Eclipse Plugin - Notification of when an editor is opened in Eclipse
- Eclipse Galileo - How do I get all dirty editors to save on invocation of ant build?