first of all, remote the test-classes folder from rebel.xml classpath definition - you may have strage effects with that one.
when the application server starts, do you see jrebel: the directory 'blah' is being monitored" messages at the console?
send the jrebel.log to support - they will help. it can be some minor version difference of the tomcat instance.
- JRebel doesn't publish webapp folder
- Eclipse: Change webapp folder in Maven pom.xml file
- Why I can't use New->Source Folder in a new created maven webapp project in Eclipse?
- Change folder name in webapp when deployin in Tomcat from Eclipse
- Maven webapp archetype doesn't create java folder
- Why doesnt an added folder not show up in eclipse in project directory?
- Copying jar files maven project in webapp folder
- Cannot find webapp published by eclipse in tomcat's webapps folder
- Resource not found under webapp folder
- Eclipse proposing me Webapp folder only, rather than webContent folder when creating an new project
- Axis 2 web service core 1.1 error wanting a non-existant webapp folder
- SVN error to checkout from Eclipse folder doesnt exist
- Dynamic Web Project with Maven is deploying webapp resources into class folder
- Maven Dependencies and webapp folder not deploying to target folder in Eclipse?
- Moving project to another folder in Eclipse
- How to include a config file in the "META-INF/services" folder of a JAR using Maven
- Creating a src/main/java folder structure in Eclipse without Maven
- Android ADT error, dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder
- Exclude target folder from search results in Eclipse
- How to exclude a folder that is producing warnings/errors in an Eclipse project?
- Eclipse+Maven src/main/java not visible in src folder in Package Explorer
- What folder should I install Eclipse to on Windows?
- How do I add a resources folder to my Java project in Eclipse
- Is there a way to hide Maven 2 "target/" folder in Eclipse 3?
- How to deal with missing src/test/java source folder in Android/Maven project?
- deploy webapp from Eclipse to Tomcat root context
- "Source folder is not a Java project" error in eclipse
- Eclipse folder Referenced Libraries disappears
- Eclipse: Difference between clean, build and publish
- How to default the source folder for new JUnit tests in Eclipse?
More Query from same tag
- How to use the GNU scientific library (gsl) in nvidia Nsight eclipse
- Can't export apk on eclipse, using my old storekey
- Eclipse Paho MQTT : disable offline buffering of messages in Python client
- BIRT report parameter multiple selection value "All"
- How to include only one dependency project classes in final jar
- Android - How to import an Eclipse project made in windows to Mac
- How to update gwt-maven-plugin Archetype?
- Eclipse: showing an interactive map of your project
- Netbeans Platform / Eclipse RCP alternatives in .NET
- AndEngine - Sprites remaining on screen...sometimes
- Android/Eclipse - saving button error
- e4 RCP: modifying main-menu item programmatically
- How to make Eclipse Debug Output always show latest output lines
- Problems when exporting a project
- ERD Eclipse plugin that generates hibernate entities
- Android App Not Working After Pressing Back Button
- No autocomplete or function information in new install of Eclipse PHP Editor (PDT)
- How do I use Eclipse for Scheme development?
- OpenCV and Eclipse CDT
- Android Google Maps: error inflating class fragment
- Get path of library - Java
- How to tell user events from synthetic events?
- Eclipse running 64-bit Python, rather than 32-bit
- Fill android app table from website table
- Which file runs Eclipse to start a JBoss server
- Android RSS Feed
- Diff markup present in merged file
- How to write and compile a mixed programming language (C and FORTRAN) in Eclipse
- Eclipse heap walk
- How to properly integrate MapStruct with Eclipse? (Including Lombok java agent)